johnnystress

"This is the Future, this is 2000ad"

in 2013

My inner pedant is screaming

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Steve Green

Dodsy

Love the irony of (if that is PJ) it's Death who brought him to "justice" and not Dredd.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Bolt-01

Great googly mooglie!

If that is PJ being posessed by Sidney, then I fear for young Maybe. Mainly because I think PJ is a much more 'rounded' character than Death.

The Adventurer

My gut says Maybe's corpse is going to be the revived Deaths first host.

But I sure would hate that. What I'd really like to see is Maybe become an undead horror show LIKE the Dark Judges. Except without the twisted sense of 'justice' they have.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Link Prime

Quote from: The Adventurer on 20 December, 2013, 12:35:32 PM

What I'd really like to see is Maybe become an undead horror show LIKE the Dark Judges. Except without the twisted sense of 'justice' they have.

My gut tells me PJ becomes a 5th Dark Judge ala Kraken.

Check out the evidence on the image- a corpse like PJ (post- dead fluids), no Judge garb, but wielding a weapon (knife).
If Death was in possession he wouldn't be carrying a knife.

Plus, if I recall, the Dark Judges took an interest in PJ's innate evilness when they encountered him last.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: johnnystress on 20 December, 2013, 11:15:19 AM
"This is the Future, this is 2000ad"

in 2013

My inner pedant is screaming

The millenium from 2000AD-3000AD is a long time.

TordelBack

Quote from: Link Prime on 20 December, 2013, 12:40:41 PM
Plus, if I recall, the Dark Judges took an interest in PJ's innate evilness when they encountered him last.

Twice, now.  Once during the Big Nec, once during the Chaos.  Third time's the charm.  Although the three stooges aren't likely to be well-disposed to him these days.

I'm not sure how all this will play out, TBH.  Storywise MC-1 is hardly ready for another programme of extermination, for all that the DJ's success would seem more probable than at any other time.  And surely PJ, like Beeny, is just too good a character to expend on an episode of someone else's story. Although it's not like Wagner is slow to chuck characters on the fire when the story needs fuel.

Excited to find out, though.

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 December, 2013, 12:52:36 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 20 December, 2013, 12:40:41 PM

Twice, now.  Once during the Big Nec, once during the Chaos

Had forgotten about that...

Perhaps this is the end for Maybe, he's certainly had good innings.

Steve Green

Death will be irritated that the Sovs managed to do more damage than he did.

James Stacey

Not sure he would. I'd have thought he'd be glad of the good work they had done but there was still more to do.

Steve Green

Dredd's likely killed more people than the Dark Judges.

East Meg One, the cities during Judgement Day and an entire alternate hippy earth (inadvertently)