Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Rackle

Spikes

The moon was both full, and very large, this morning - 7:30/8:00AM.

I did take a photo, but it didn't really turn out that great.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Spikes on 17 October, 2016, 04:32:28 PM
The moon was both full, and very large, this morning - 7:30/8:00AM.

I did take a photo, but it didn't really turn out that great.
Your hiding something....

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Spikes

Whatever it was, it just hovered silently in the sky, no doubt utilising highly advanced technology that would be way beyond our understanding.

Eventually it disappeared...

Hawkmumbler

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: Spikes on 17 October, 2016, 08:34:02 PM
Whatever it was, it just hovered silently in the sky, no doubt utilising highly advanced technology that would be way beyond our understanding.

Eventually it disappeared...

Control Room: "South Wales Police, what's your emergency?"
Caller: "It's not really. I just need to inform you that across the mountain there's a bright stationary object."
Control room: "Right."
Caller: "If you've got a couple of minutes perhaps you could find out what it is? It's been there at least half an hour and it's still there."
Control: "It's been there for half an hour. Right. Is it actually on the mountain or in the sky?"
Caller: "It's in the air."
Control: "I will send someone up there now to check it out."
Caller: "OK."

Control: "Alpha Zulu 20, this object in the sky, did anyone have a look at it?"
Officer: It's the Moon, over

The Legendary Shark

Well of course, they would say that, wouldn't they...?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Grugz

and of course anyone living in the north of England will tell you theres summat called a sun in the sky ...at least that's what them southerners tell us.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

sheridan

Quote from: Grugz on 18 October, 2016, 03:49:40 PM
and of course anyone living in the north of England will tell you theres summat called a sun in the sky ...at least that's what them southerners tell us.

I'll have to remember to point it out when my friend from York visits That London.

JayzusB.Christ

Sheridan's link...
QuoteSuperintendent Kevin O'Neill said: "There is no doubt in my mind that the public have taken on board the message we sent about making inappropriate 999 calls and thought twice about dialling the number in a non-emergency situation for which we are extremely grateful.

Insane art robot infiltrates police department. The moon bit is just to distract you from the real conspiracy.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 October, 2016, 11:31:21 PM
Sheridan's link...
QuoteSuperintendent Kevin O'Neill said: "There is no doubt in my mind that the public have taken on board the message we sent about making inappropriate 999 calls and thought twice about dialling the number in a non-emergency situation for which we are extremely grateful.

Insane art robot infiltrates police department. The moon bit is just to distract you from the real conspiracy.

How did I miss that bit?