Main Menu

HOT DANG DOODLE!

Started by Kerrin, 28 January, 2009, 10:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

wahey! i've just found a picture I did about 6 years ago that I thought had long since disappeared in cyberspace.  It's on the Al Ewing interview on the 2000ad review site, not hard to find really.

On the downside, there are very shite bits in it: Hitler's flimsy paper jacket and generally rubbish proportions, and the angle of the knife - fucking hell.  Still, you  live and learn. Glad I found it again anyway.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

uncle fester

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

SuperSurfer

Good one, Mr Christ.

Not only is he a wordsmith, but he can draw.

Mike Gloady

Been a while since I popped by here.  

Wow.  Good work everyone.

And Jayz, I totally understand your problems you have with that piece, but I like the spirit.  Nice.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers! I suppose i was asked to draw it in the style of a 1940's comic, which were fairly badly drawn anyway - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

SuperSurfer

I like the attitude JBC. Quite Biff.

JayzusB.Christ

Now what's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
Willis.

mygrimmbrother

That's marvellous MIK!! Really good stuff.

Here's a couple of things from my failed art comp entry:

And an incomplete Johnny:

Colin YNWA

Absolutely love that Slaine on a stag type beastie.

Dandontdare

I love that one by MIK - the contrast with the tweed suit and overcoat is what makes it - Dear old Uncle Squiddley perhaps?

Proudhuff

Great Johnny Alpha, does Wulf make him wear the sussies?  :o
DDT did a job on me

mygrimmbrother

JayzusB.Christ

Splendid work, sir.  Like longmanshort's art competition entry, it makes me nostalgic for the days when Slaine had atmosphere and depth, and wasn't just throwing bits of frozen piss with chicks inside them about.