Main Menu

Zarjaz 09 & Dogbreath 22: Launching!

Started by Bolt-01, 15 March, 2010, 10:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

The actual comic is due from the printer on Tueday 23rd March, but Zarjaz 09 and Dogbreath 22 are now available in the FQP Webshop.

Zarjaz 09 features a cover by Nigel Dobbyn and is 48 pages of pure, unadulterated Thrill-power, the likes of which you will need a good sit-down after.

Dogbreath 22 is gift wrapped in a truly awesome cover by Neil Roberts (Remeber chums, he was one of mine before Tharg upgraded him) and how good is this issue? It is snecking awesome!

Starting tomorrow I'll be posting preview panels up for your optical enjoyment, and also over on the Quaequam blog as well- in fact the pictures will be different, so make sure you take a peep!

Click the link in my sig to visit the FQP shop, and can I also tell you that the latest issue of futureQuake is also available?

COMMANDO FORCES

Now I would normally have had my order done and dusted this morning but I have decided to purchase mine up Hi-Ex! this time, can I hold out that long?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 March, 2010, 11:05:58 AM
Now I would normally have had my order done and dusted this morning but I have decided to purchase mine up Hi-Ex! this time, can I hold out that long?

If you do, you can get them signed!

IAMTHESYSTEM

The Covers alone sell them both. To misquote ultra capitilist Montgomery Burns-Excellent! 
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Bolt-01

Hi Lordship makes a good point- there will be quite a few of the Creators around at Hi-Ex, for BOTH titles...

locustsofdeath!

Save a copy of each for me Bolt - I was tempted to pre-order them, but decided it more fun to purchase them at Hi-Ex!

Dandontdare

Me too - I'll be handing over my poonds in Inverness!

mygrimmbrother

Emperor

Ordered mine and will be sitting pretty (OK as I'll be on the... throne, not so pretty) reading these while the rest of you are thrillless (OK you get to buy them in person and get them signed and talk to all the nice people who made them, etc. but at least I'll be first).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 15 March, 2010, 10:50:19 AM
Dogbreath 22 is gift wrapped in a truly awesome cover by Neil Roberts (Remeber chums, he was one of mine before Tharg upgraded him) and how good is this issue? It is snecking awesome!

Is that a rather splendid deployment of Biffbamboom I see on the back, there? I just knocked out a very FX-heavy book with that as the 'default' FX font, and it's a real pleasure to use ...

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

COMMANDO FORCES

Don't send Emperor's out until Friday the 26th as you know it makes sense ;)

Emperor

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 March, 2010, 04:19:32 PM
Don't send Emperor's out until Friday the 26th as you know it makes sense ;)

Me and my smart mouth, proving that is just about the only smart thing I have :(
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

TordelBack

Is this the Dogbreath with RAC/KevLev/Bou's Teen Wulf strip in it?  Can't wait!

Kev Levell

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 March, 2010, 05:33:35 PM
Is this the Dogbreath with RAC/KevLev/Bou's Teen Wulf strip in it?  Can't wait!
It certainly is. Very excited I am about it too...