Main Menu

Thought Bubble 2019

Started by Hawkmumbler, 17 December, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacabreMagpie

Just about to set off from Stafford! Fingers crossed my journey won't be affected by the floods.

As mentioned, I'm tabling with Laura Bailey. Here's a handy cover guide of every 2000AD publication that we've worked together in (plus my prog cover!), for anyone wanting to get stuff signed.

We're next to the 2000AD stand so easy to find. See you there!

Colin YNWA

From Sheffield the rivers will be rising until late afternoon, but at this point there is no expectation for the Don or other rivers to break now. Fingers crossed.

Rotherham is best avoided as the station is closed but aside from that and assuming the rivers do hold it's an improving situation.

Hopefully folks make it okay.

Bolt-01

Are you coming to the gig, Colin?

Colin YNWA

Alas for the second year on the bounce life has got in the way. Mrs YNWA having minor surgery today (in hozzie as I type) and so I'm on duty... bloody families and the need to prioritise them over comics apparently!

Bolt-01

Ah, such is the way of things.

All the best to Mrs YNWA and hope things go well.

Maybe next time!

Tiplodocus

I'm on my second train of four on my way down from Calhab Weegie Sector.

Using the time to tidy up a pitch... not happy with it yet so might not do it.

I found a bundle of Zarjaz #0 and a couple of doubles of early Futurequake for you Bolt.   
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Hawkmumbler

Thoughts with ya and the Mrs, Colin, alas like yourself this year just isn't for me so at least we're sitting this one out together 'sobbing'.

Safe travels to all making this perilous journey and hope y'all have the best of cons, especially to those tabling, gonna miss propping up your tables and seeing your wares, see you at the next one.

Tiplodocus

Knaresborough park run completed now a weekend of comics and beer awaits.

Tiplodocus

Knaresborough park run completed now a weekend of comics and beer awaits.

Colin YNWA

I must of had a few beers I'm seeing double!

Tiplodocus

Jim! Jim! They are playing Sisters Of Mercy.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 09 November, 2019, 09:01:00 PM
Jim! Jim! They are playing Sisters Of Mercy.

Bah! I'm really ill and have spent the evening in my room, alternately rushing to the toilet and drinking huge quantities of water to try and stay hydrated as my body attempts to expel every sodding drop of liquid it's ever contained.

They may just find a small pile of dust where I used to be when they come to clean this room after I should have checked out.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Tiplodocus

Ah bugger! Hope you feel better tomorrow. You aren't having much luck with TB in Harrogate.

Tiplodocus

Ach, were you there? You should have said hello.