Main Menu

2000 AD Art Compo: VOTING RULES PROPOSED CHANGE

Started by Jim_Campbell, 26 August, 2008, 09:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Lord Running Clam

I think allowing people to vote for more the one picture by the same artist in their three choices is a fine way to go.

I've got nothing but admiration for anybody who can get more then one picture done a month; I struggle getting one down on paper.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: "Lord Running Clam"I think allowing people to vote for more the one picture by the same artist in their three choices is a fine way to go.

You know, ironically, I think I may have invented that rule when I re-started the compo this year, and I now have absolutely no fucking idea why I thought it was necessary.

Let's just scrap it and get on, then, shall we?

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hoagy

Yeah. when is the official thread up? I need something to aim at.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Ignatzmonster

**Incidentally, if you (collectively, not specifically) should ever have any doubts about the awesome talent on display from our contributors, can I suggest checking out the Art Challenge threads on the John Byrne forum for a bit of compare and contrast?**

Highly offended I am by this use of the flagrantly mentally retarded in order to bolster your own egos. What next, inviting quadraplegics to your football matches?   For shame!!