General Chat > Games

Slaine - new Warlord miniatures game!

(1/3) > >>

Dark Jimbo:
By Crom! Some sexy, sexy stuff incoming -

https://warlord-community.warlordgames.com/incoming-slaine-miniatures-game/?fbclid=IwAR2niR5OhaYjmCtVGwD95r81yLywVZR8sk3_6-zamrlC_f6z_rX_WKBIIFI

Leigh S:
The Skull Swords are my favourites - when you think about all the great designs they have to work with

Top of my wants list:

Diluvials
Battle Orgots
The Guledig
Sluagh (need to recreate the Tomb of Terror!)
Shoggey Beasts....

sheridan:

--- Quote from: Leigh S on 09 February, 2022, 09:54:43 PM ---The Skull Swords are my favourites - when you think about all the great designs they have to work with

Top of my wants list:

Sluagh (need to recreate the Tomb of Terror!)

--- End quote ---

Easy one - get some black paper, cut out, job done.

Trooper McFad:
I have loved & bought their minis for Strontium & Dredd and the Slaine ones look the same high standard. However pennies are tight and the “Slaine” world is not my favourite world from tooth so I will push them to the side until I’m flush or they go on sale.

Though if it was a Rogue or ABC world I would have broke my piggy bank and splashed the cash. 😁

The Bissler:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 10 February, 2022, 10:28:18 AM ---I have loved & bought their minis for Strontium & Dredd and the Slaine ones look the same high standard. However pennies are tight and the “Slaine” world is not my favourite world from tooth so I will push them to the side until I’m flush or they go on sale.

Though if it was a Rogue or ABC world I would have broke my piggy bank and splashed the cash. 😁

--- End quote ---

I must admit that I'm really tempted by Slaine (and intrigued by the rules changes to the system used in SD & JD), but at the same time, I'd need to get 32mm fantasy scenery which I just don't have the room for so, unfortunately, I'm probably going to watch this one from the sidelines!

ABC Warriors would be cool - and it would be great for that game to be bolstered by Nemesis, Purity, Torquemada and Terminators...I'm probably getting a bit greedy though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version