2000 AD > Welcome to the board

Hi there, fellow Earthlets!

(1/4) > >>

Green Lynx:
Like many of you, I have been a fan of 2000 AD since childhood (I started reading in 1985) and have been reading on and off ever since. I live in Japan, so physical copies of the progs is a bit tricky so I'm a digital subscriber these days.

I'm really glad to finally join the community and I look forward to reading all the threads and getting to know you all!

Cheers!

broodblik:
Welcome to the forum

Colin YNWA:
Well super glad to have you here and you decide to join us. Is there much a of 2000ad community in Japan?

abelardsnazz:
Welcome aboard, lots of fun to be had on here.

Green Lynx:

--- Quote from: broodblik on 10 March, 2022, 02:47:39 AM ---Welcome to the forum

--- End quote ---

Many thanks!

--- Quote from: abelardsnazz on 10 March, 2022, 07:28:12 AM ---Welcome aboard, lots of fun to be had on here.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I can already see there's an awesome bunch of peeps on here!

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 10 March, 2022, 06:31:24 AM ---Well super glad to have you here and you decide to join us. Is there much a of 2000ad community in Japan?

--- End quote ---

Not so much for 2000 AD, but Judge Dredd is kinda popular among guys who have an eye for western comics :) Needless to say, my fellow ex-pats are aware of 2000 AD, but I'm always keen to extol the virtues of thrill-power to those who are yet to learn about it! (I often tell people that it's my biggest source of national pride - such an incredible anthology that is STILL going and on a WEEKLY basis at that!!) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version