General Chat > Film & TV

Netflix?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Richmond Clements:
Binned Netflix ages ago. And Bosch is on Prime. :-)

Proudhuff:
I can understand that Prime, I was quite happy for a number of years with it, but few things seemed to go past a couple of series especially the stuff I like! And any new stuff isn't aimed at my demographic.

I've got to the stage where I trawl list after list on Netflix and see lots I like but have watched. I now find Prime at least has some new and slightly off beat stuff, and weirdly BBC iplayer has some gems tucked away on its more dusty shelves along with the occasional series they splash out on.

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 04 May, 2022, 12:35:23 PM ---Binned Netflix ages ago. And Bosch is on Prime. :-)

--- End quote ---
Doh! is it the Lincoln lawyer that's coming to Netflix? if not its dumped this weekend!

Richmond Clements:

--- Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 May, 2022, 12:41:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Richmond Clements on 04 May, 2022, 12:35:23 PM ---Binned Netflix ages ago. And Bosch is on Prime. :-)

--- End quote ---
Doh! is it the Lincoln lawyer that's coming to Netflix? if not its dumped this weekend!

--- End quote ---

Ohh! Did not realise that. Shame they're made by different production companies, so a crossover is highly unlikely.

IndigoPrime:
Likely to shortly, yes. After that point, I suspect we’ll move more to using JustWatch to find where something is we want to watch, sign up for a month and then continue until we’ve gone through a show. But then we only watch an hour of telly a day at most. So having all these subscriptions increasingly feels like a waste of money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version