Main Menu

God Bless Us, Every One!

Started by wrly_bird, 17 December, 2008, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrly_bird

Hey there,
   Maybe it's because I'm delirious with flu and off me tits on Day Nurse, or maybe it's because Christmas is only a week away and I'm well excited, but I just want to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2009!!!
   Can you feel the love...?  :D
Cheers
Alec

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Bouwel

I think the restraining order prevents me from feeling the love anymore :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Trout

I love Christmas and I love feeling people's love!

I hope all of you have a great time and get lots of comicy presents.

All the best

- Trout

TordelBack

QuoteI love feeling people's love!

Damn furries, they get everywhere.

Ah, Christmas. My little lad has taken to Santa, carols and lights in a big way for the first time this year, and his excitement is completely infectious.

Now if I can only survive the traditional December work disaster where half the company sits around saying they're bored and have nothing to do (while I eye a pile of blank P45s thoughtfully), and the other half runs about madly trying to get invoices/reports/accounts wrapped for the end of the year, and each half hates the other passionately for getting in the way, I'll be up for some serious festive cheer!

Sky Fairy bless us every one indeed, except Dawkins, 'cos he's having none of it matey.

Satanist

Quote from: "Godpleton"I hate Christmas.

Asked for scalextrix and got a train set instead eh? I've met your sort before   ;)

I'm looking forward to this year as its my mums 60th Xmas day and we're cooking dinner, oh and my eldest kid is just the right age to go batshit crazy for Santa.

Grud bless ye, wan an aw!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Kerrin

Happy Christmas to one and all. The thing I'm looking forward to most is the time off, oh and some comic based pressies and the latest Call of Duty, "Morning Fritz, have a grenade, my treat". Better get the sprouts on.

Peter Wolf

I have been feeling the love for the whole of the last year or more.

Not going away until the 2nd so no family until then so i will find friends to annoy until then.I cant affawd to go away elsewhere any further than Hastings in the meantime.

Happy Xmas to everyone including all the Atheists out there who will be stuffing their faces the same as everyone else.Will cook a nut roast instead of poultry or Game.

Best Xmas song ever://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2YLBkM6Wvs
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Bouwel

QuoteBetter get the sprouts on

Only putting the sprouts on now? They'll still be raw and green come Christmas day!

At least two months boiling to a perfect palid yellow with a consistency of blancmange is the done thing here in chez Bouwel.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

worldshown

Only one way to eat sprouts. Shred them, then fry them in butter with some diced bacon 'til golden.

Have a good one, everyone.

TordelBack

QuoteOnly one way to eat sprouts. Shred them, then fry them in butter with some diced bacon 'til golden.

Ah, the 'completely disguise their foul taste with salty fat-based products' approach to sprouts.  I'm with you there.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Hoagy

Murry Chrustmas, glad tidings, and enjoy a hearty festive season.

Alternatively, Curry missedma-ass, tad glidings and enjoy  a farty hestive season.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Peter Wolf

Sprouts are banned from this house.

I am a Sproutaphobic.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death