Main Menu

Birmingham Comic Con, August 27th

Started by Emperor, 25 April, 2011, 03:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BICS2007

Website now updated with more guests and events page. :-)

S
www.thecomicsshow.co.uk

Dunk!

By 'e-ticket' we do just mean your paypal receipt?

That's all I have since booking in May.

Looks like it's just Bolt and I for precon drinkiepoos then.
"Trust we"

Bolt-01

Dunk- I hate to say it, but depending on how the interviews go today (results tomorrow) I may well be out with the family instead on Friday night.

chris_askham

Quote from: Dunk! on 25 August, 2011, 09:06:08 AM
By 'e-ticket' we do just mean your paypal receipt?

That's all I have since booking in May.

I got an email with an 'e-ticket' attachment a couple of weeks ago, Dunk

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Dunk!

"Trust we"

El Chivo

Hopefully coming down for the day, c u all there for a chat & a quick pint

Cheers

Chi

CrazyFoxMachine

Heading to Brum this afternoon - anyone up for a pre-convention drink?

mygrimmbrother

Dudes! will be there tomorrow and deffo up for post con shenanigans. looking forward to meeting a lot of folk for the first time.

Richmond Clements

Have a good time, chaps and chapettes!

COMMANDO FORCES

Have fun dudes and don't forget to post reports with pictures  ;)

Emperor

Looks like I won't be coming, they apparently stopped selling tickets online today and I won't be going to the hassle of wandering down on the off-chance there will still be tickets on the door. I'm sure I could come up with some kind of cunning plan, but I've rather run out of steam and will now be sleeping for the rest of the weekend, I'll catch up on con tales when I re-emerge. Apologies to everyone and I'm going to make sure I have everything sorted for Thoughtbubble well ahead of time.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

strontium71

You would have easily got in. There weren't that many people there considering and they were selling tickets on the door to anyone who hadn't pre-ordered them , and letting them in at the same time as pre-orders even though they weren't supposed to be let in till 10.30.
I think when they realised that when there weren't huge crowds , they thought let 'em all in at the same time.
...because I hate you.

Dunk!

Bit of a letdown non-event in the end, but made worth it by a couple of friendly professionals, meeting a few new folks, great purchases (Dave Steven's sketchbook, lovely), and a good Sat night out at The Wellington with some boarders/small press godlings.

Oh and Welly the pub cat, on who's shoulders life sits heavy.

Cheers to those folks.

Dunk!
"Trust we"