Main Menu

The dark judges on the big screen

Started by hazy efc, 21 August, 2012, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazy efc

I dont no if any of you guys have coverd this already some one must have but i aint come across any thing on the dark judges in future dredd movies and how they could pull it off ,i no its early days and the 1st movie is about to come out and it has to take a certain amount at the box office for a sequel or sequels to be considerd ,so if dredd did well at the box office and fingers crossed it does and a sequel or sequels were to be made alex garland`s made no secret that the dark judges would show up at some point, now the ? is people how do you think they would make it happen,i think there`s a few ways to bring the dark judges to life 1.may be take a leaf outa the clive barker hellraiser book were the dark judges would be actors in costumes like the cenobites,and talkin about leafs outta books clive barker was probably infuenced by the dark judges in regards to the cenobites any way back on topic 2.they could go down the CGI route or maybe be a combination of the two,if we do get to see the dark judges on the big screen and really hope we do how do you guys think they would pull it off. ROLL ON SEP 7TH :D

M.I.K.

Clive Barker influenced by a story from 2000ad? What a preposterous notion!

maryanddavid

The Dark Judges make good comics, I dont know if they would translate well to film though. There is plenty more to choose from.
In fantasy land, the Dredd film is the blockbuster of the year, and Anderson gets her own film, then the DJs would make good baddies!

David

JOE SOAP

...and we get a TV series called Sector-House Blue.

Link Prime

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 22 August, 2012, 01:13:24 AM
...and we get a TV series called Sector-House Blue.

'Hell Street Blues' surely!

Pete Wells

I think this is a really good idea, it'd be cool to see a straight up horror film set in Dredd's world.

hazy efc

Quote from: M.I.K. on 22 August, 2012, 12:04:18 AM
Clive Barker influenced by a story from 2000ad? What a preposterous notion!

wow thats crazy i had never seen that  :D