Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sauchie on 08 March, 2013, 07:29:03 PM
I'm going to give the teenage Hawkmonger the benefit of the doubt and assume he's a prisoner of the rhetorical trap which means most Scottish men must dismiss any conceptual thought which requires imaginative sympathy as nonsense; can only discuss economic, social and political issues in terms of how they affect their daily lives (i); and tend to frame any activity without direct bearing on themselves as a personal affront.
Erm...thanks?  :lol:

Bubba Zebill

I've had enough with 'Booda'...it's time for some 'Bubba'...not sure what the forum etiquette is re name changing...I expect to be sent to Coventry over this. But then, in the distant past I did visit Coventry, and I must say I thought it a splendid place and a place, to which, I'd be happily sent.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

JayzusB.Christ

You're more than welcome to change it whenever you see fit... and I suppose 'Bubba' doesn't sound that prison-rapey  ;)

sorry
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Goaty

Only Henry Winkler still a coolest! 

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 11 March, 2013, 01:44:26 PM
You're more than welcome to change it whenever you see fit... and I suppose 'Bubba' doesn't sound that prison-rapey  ;)

sorry
SOL (Snort Out Loud) :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Frank

I'm not sure it will take. Previous experience shows all that's necessary to remove all trace of the name 'Bubba' is sharing a shower with Durham Red.

Bubba Zebill

Quote from: sauchie on 11 March, 2013, 07:57:23 PM

I'm not sure it will take. Previous experience shows all that's necessary to remove all trace of the name 'Bubba' is sharing a shower with Durham Red.
...ugh....I guess that's a risk I'll just have to take.

vzzbux

Cobbled this together to show my support towards the referendum.
Piss off Argies.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 11 March, 2013, 07:57:23 PM

Terrible missed opportunity there in Life and Death of...  Johnny could have noted the tat' was still there, even after his resurrection.

vzzbux

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 11 March, 2013, 06:07:47 PM

Vader has let himself go abit. Just look at that podge. One too many portions of Sith and Chips.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Bubba Zebill

Vader's turning white.

Minkyboy

Isn't it about time someone mentioned egg banjos again?
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Modern Panther

I say we gift the Falklands to the North Koreans, just to see what happens.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Probably nothing. I doubt North Korea could cover the cost of getting there.
You may quote me on that.