Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Frank

What does everyone think of Mark Millar?

WhitBloke

I think that he is.
But I did hear that he failed as an artist.  Also, that he likes dogs and only has one bollock.  Something about the Albert Hall comes to mind, actually.  Mind you, I was pissed and I may have mixed him up with Grant Morrison.  Or some Austrian dwarf or other.
So this is der place then, Johnny?

Spaceghost

Have I mentioned I have a Japanese wife?
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

WhitBloke

I'm sorry to hear that.  Have you tried wiggling it around?
So this is der place then, Johnny?

JOE SOAP

This thread is eating itself.

Richmond Clements

Thread jacking? More like SHIT jacking.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Do you remember Marathons?  Now there was a chocolate bar.  What ever happened to them?  And don't try to tell me they became Snickers, because that is an entirely different thing, smaller and with fewer nuts and sickly caramel.  People who think that probably think Jaffa Cakes are a cake and actually like the Magic Roundabout movie.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 June, 2012, 11:28:13 AM
Do you remember Marathons?  Now there was a chocolate bar.  What ever happened to them?  And don't try to tell me they became Snickers, because that is an entirely different thing, smaller and with fewer nuts and sickly caramel.  People who think that probably think Jaffa Cakes are a cake and actually like the Magic Roundabout movie.

Nevermind Marathons, what happened to the TOPIC BAR ? A superior nutty delight in every way and contrary to popular belief did not have squirrel sh*t in every bite.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Proudhuff

yes, but the MP40 used to eject to the right whilst pulling to the right and down, of course the magazine at the bottom, not the side, meant it was difficult to fire lying down, and you never see them using the butt in the movie, noe indeed firing from the shoulder. sigh.
DDT did a job on me

Trout

This thread used to be great but now it's full of wankers. Mods, please lock it.

LARF

Easy fix on the MP40. I used the tape a Texan bar to the left hand side of the stock, that was a chocolate bar, now I have to use a double decker it's not the same.

Colin YNWA

This has to be the new golden age of chewy nougat choccie bars? But still not as good as the Texan bar golden age.... waffle waffle whinge moan back in our day etc....

(This might be proof positive that this thread has run it course?!?)

Richmond Clements

I only look at this thread once a week to find out if there's a trailer yet, and I find this shit!
Get a life losers.