Main Menu

sunderland comic con 2015

Started by Judge Nutmeg, 06 January, 2015, 08:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Nutmeg

Apologies if this has already been posted , the mighty John Wagner will be at the sunderland comic con as well as a few other names familiar to squaxx . I shall make the long journey from the irradiated wasteland of South Shields to get there.

http://suncc.wordpress.com/guests/

Batman's Superior Cousin

South Shields, you say!! Near my patch!!!  :)
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Pete Wells

Judge Nutmeg

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 06 January, 2015, 08:34:50 PM
South Shields, you say!! Near my patch!!!  :)

hopefully the event will encourage more of it's type in the region and bring out the north east Squaxx  :lol:

Proudhuff

oooch any other year I'd be first in line, but events dear boy events, still you never know it is just doon the road like.
DDT did a job on me

Judge Nutmeg

Judge Nutmeg

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 January, 2015, 05:56:33 PM
oooch any other year I'd be first in line, but events dear boy events, still you never know it is just doon the road like.

still waiting on full line up of guests, so you never know you might be tempted

Dodsy

Going to try and be there on the Saturday  :)
Twitter - @dodsy84

Judge Nutmeg

Well went today met the ever pleasant Al Ewing again. Bought a button man t-shirt from John Wagner .Got some books from Hunt Emerson and some original pages of art from Jeff Anderson . Also had a good chat with Pete Wells who is a top bloke. The a1 sized art was rather cumbersome so left early to catch bus in case weather  turned nasty . Lucky I did as Shields had a hail storm . Back there tomorrow to try Meet John Higgins and maybe kick my heels in the sand if weather nice.

COMMANDO FORCES

There have been some disgusting images pop up on facebook from this con ;)

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

judgerussell

I like the one of Stacey singing 'I am the Law' by Anthrax.

Pete Wells

Hmmm, I beleive I flashed my arse at John Wagner...

Bolt-01

Bit of a convention tradition that, eh Pete?

Judge Nutmeg

Quote from: Pete Wells on 22 February, 2015, 10:55:08 AM
Hmmm, I beleive I flashed my arse at John Wagner...

the cursed girth ;) think the guy would have welcomed the distraction today as it was pretty quiet in there possibly due to the awful weather . Met John Higgins and got a cool sketch nice bloke. Hope there is more Sunderland Comic cons.