Main Menu

necropolis query

Started by Judge Nutmeg, 21 January, 2015, 11:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge Nutmeg

Just re-read necropolis, in the panel near the end of the story with caption "of the two missing dark judges nothing has yet to be seen" it shows a vehicle full of bodys , amongst them too the left it looks like judge death's helmet (ooh er). Am I seeing things?  I know he revealed he hid amongst the bodies in young death, so it'd make sense but not sure if my eyes playing tricks.

radiator

Dark Jimbo

He's actually in two of those final panels.
@jamesfeistdraws

JOE SOAP

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=26610.0

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 24 October, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 24 October, 2009, 11:11:58 AM
Doesn't he just get out of the City by "playing" dead?  We see his body being bulldozed into one of the Cursed Earth burial pits (wishing I'd bought Casefiles 14 when I saw it).

Sneaky Death Head is being bulldozed in the left middle of the first frame and in the last frame in Necropolis part 26, prog 699.

Judge Nutmeg

thanks everyone  :D and thanks to Mr Soap for providing pics, read that story many a time and never noticed. Nice easter egg.

Jacqusie

Wow - that's an astoundingly good spot - bravo!

Judge Nutmeg

JayzusB.Christ

You have to hand it to John 'n' Carlos; throwing in a crucial plot point that most of us didn't spot till over 20 years later.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Yeah that's an astonishingly good spot!

Judge Olde

20 years later ..... agreed  ::)

Emp

A good spot?..i thought it was blatantly obvious1 Maybe i'm a bit to anal.

Recrewt

It is great how they did that - very low key.  In that left-hand panel you can also see a normal judges helmet and I have always assumed that was Kraken.