Main Menu

Holden & Reppion's Weekly Comics

Started by pauljholden, 02 September, 2020, 09:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

broodblik

Thx PJ, love your art in the latest regen prog  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

CalHab

Great stuff!

Are these a continuation of the FolkloreTM Taylor Swift ones, or something different?

Dandontdare

woohoo - a local one! Alderley Edge is a beautiful area with lots of great walks - it's quite inspiring also to wander through this ancient landscape and then turn a corner and see the Jodrell bank Observatory looming in the distance.

Dandontdare

There is a carving on the cliff face by a waterfall of a wizard's face with the inscription "Drink of this and take thy fill for the water falls by the Wizhard's will", which was apparently carved in the 19th century by the great-grandfather of Alan (Weirdstone of Brisingamen) Garner - can't post a pic 'cos I'm at work but just google 'wizards well'

pauljholden

Quote from: broodblik on 02 September, 2020, 12:44:15 PM
Thx PJ, love your art in the latest regen prog  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you. Enough positive rumblings means i hope we get to do more!

Rately

Love the textures in those first two panels, PJ. Great stuff.

pauljholden

Quote from: CalHab on 02 September, 2020, 01:01:10 PM
Great stuff!

Are these a continuation of the FolkloreTM Taylor Swift ones, or something different?

Yes and no. Plan was to do something else while we hatched a more cohesive year 2 plan, but in this year of the pandemic all bets are off.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: pauljholden on 02 September, 2020, 02:27:22 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 02 September, 2020, 12:44:15 PM

Thank you. Enough positive rumblings means i hope we get to do more!

Yes please - it was a story that clearly demanded a return so fingers crossed.

karlos