Main Menu

solar wind and starscape

Started by maryanddavid, 13 December, 2003, 11:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

id like to get a copy of solar wind 2 and starscape before christmas, anyone help?

paulvonscott

Sure David, just e-mail me your address and I'll post one out on Monday and you can settle up afterwards.

Basically all you need to do is e-mail myself for Solar Wind or Chris for Starscape.  Both comics have websites, www.solarwindcomic.co.uk and www.starscapecomic.co.uk and all the relevant e-mail addresses are through that.

If you've had any problems contacting me, just let me know.

Cheers

Paul

starscape

For Starscape, you can either buy online at www.starscapecomic.co.uk or send a PayPal payment to enquiries@superherostore.co.uk for ?5 (~?3 to EC countries) or you can buy both Starscape & Solar Wind at the small press section of the Superhero Store (for which Paul would receive his share).  Don't know how much PVS charges for Eire postage though at his site.

Obviously, I'll send you one straight away seeing as you helped me complete my Starlord collection (now how good was that comic!).

BTW, big plans unfolding for Starscape in the New Year, including better print quality, more colour, more distribution, stories from 2000AD, Marvel & DC Thomson creators, Grant Springford (anyone read the wonderful Pest Control) writing, in his words, his best ever story, the return of a certain time-travelling tramp in all-new stories (which I know you'll like) and a sensational free gift!

Oh, and there's these new lads Paul Von Scott and Oliver Redding (from Solar Ray or Cosmic Wind or something) creating a story the like of which you probably thought you would never see again...(the art for that is simply sensational).

Link: http://www.starscapecomic.co.uk" target="_blank">Buy Starscape online

ukdane

What's a manga kissa? I thought it sounded like someone who reads dodgy manga.
Cheers

-Daney

maryanddavid

cheers gentlemen,thats deadly.can u mail me so i can give u my address, as i think there is something possibly wrong with my computer,(my web fu is extremely crap!)i have mailed u both a few times looking for the comics.anyway thats brilliant, more reading for christmas day.

wrighty47

>the return of a certain time-travelling tramp >in all-new stories (which I know you'll like)

BIG EFFIN' GRIN! Chris knows I've been waiting for this!

>and a sensational free gift!

ooh, is this the one you mentioned to me the other week or are you going with something different?

Alan!

Link: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/talking_comics

starscape

ooh, is this the one you mentioned to me the other week or are you going with something different?

You'll have to wait til the Bristol comics fest to find out!

Link: http://www.starscapecomic.co.uk" target="_blank">Starscape - now on sale

maryanddavid

i have mailed you my address,paul.did you get it?

paulvonscott

I did Dave, I'll post it today for you.

starscape

You should have a PayPal bill arriving (if that's how you're paying).  I take it you're still at the same address?

Chris

PS Did you see Adam Eterno in this month's Jack Staff?

Link: http://www.starscapecomic.co.uk" target="_blank">Starscape - now on sale