Main Menu

manga mania

Started by maryanddavid, 03 January, 2004, 04:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

has anyone of u knoledgable people any clue of this title.i know it was out abot 10 years ago, anyon any idea how long it ran for?and anyone have any for sale or know where i can lay my hands on them?im not a great fan of manga myself, but my nephew is crazy for them, but thr problem is that he cant afford any of the gn, they are crazy money in the shops here,one of the akira books he got for christmas was 45 euro, now u may say that a whopping great book and well worth the admission, but he could have got a playstation game for that,and he see that as well, so to keep him on the comics track,im gonna try to track down some really cheap manga
cheers
dathi

stront692

manga mania out about the same time that dark horse uk was around

1992 to 1994, then took over the publishing of their titles - also took over titan as well i think but not sure they are still going

very thick, big and massive (AROUND 96 PAGES) for the time at around ?2.50 to ?3 each but dont turn up very often anymore when they do they in the bargain bins at ?1 or 50p

most of my local comic shops have shut down now but i will have a look for u

Mangamax

Think i have some somewhere - will let you know if i dig them out
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Woolly

Ive posted on the other thread, but....uh...yeah, What i said on that thread! :p

Wul

maryanddavid

cheers
look forward to hearing from u
david