Main Menu

G'day!

Started by Egghunter, 02 February, 2009, 12:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

Quote from: "Egghunter"Abba are as creepy as hospitals.

They would be even creepier if you combined them. *shudders*

House of Usher

I like ABBA. I wouldn't want it on if I were in hospital though. Except maybe 'The Winner takes it All'.
STRIKE !!!

Pete Wells

Hi Katja, welcome to the board! Any chance you can post some of your artwork? (I was gonna say pictures but I'm sure many on the board would have got the wrong idea!)

Good luck in the compo, I just hope you don't get more votes than me!

TordelBack

Welcome, Egghunter/katja.

Egghunter

Thanks some more!  :D

I'd love to post some artwork stuff but I haven't found a thread for that sort of stuff, so please feel free to point me in the right direction (there are many threads on this forum).

Kerrin

If you want to post some of your art Katja just start a new thread in 'Off Topic', call it whatever you like and post your stuff. Alternatively there's the 'HOT DANG DOODLE!' thread, though as the name suggests that's more sketches and such.

Dandontdare

The comp is in the GENERAL category - the latest one is here january art comp. The wonderful Jim Campbell organises these - there is a thread open for about 4-5 weeks for everyone to post entries, then a voting thread for one week, followed by a results thread - the winner gets to choose the subject for the next month. This month's should have closed last Friday, but the kindly Mr C has extended it to Friday 6th Feb.

W. R. Logan

Quote from: "peterwolf"It has been snowing here today and i have been depressed so i should move to Sweden.

Anywhere in Sweden with no Internet access.

bionicidiot

Hey there fellow newbie! I'd say welcome to the forum, but I haven't the right to do that yet, I suspect... :P

House of Usher

Quote from: "bionicidiot"Hey there fellow newbie! I'd say welcome to the forum, but I haven't the right to do that yet, I suspect... :P

Welcome to the forum, bionicidiot. I now pronounce you one of us.
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: "Egghunter"Thanks guys!  ;)

@ peterwolf: Strangely no snow here this winter. Yet. But as usually nowadays, we'll probably get it in March. I'm currently going through the forum trying to find out about the different sections and where to post what, so please be patient because  Abba are as creepy as hospitals.

I am patient so i wont post any videos.Apologies for the cultural stereotypes.I dont like Football and i dont talk about the weather or say "musnt grumble". :)
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Egghunter

Quote from: "peterwolf"I am patient so i wont post any videos.Apologies for the cultural stereotypes.I dont like Football and i dont talk about the weather or say "musnt grumble". :)

Also, I'm about to post some artwork images in just a few moments (Thanks Kerrin, for telling me there to do that)... just gotta upload them first.

House of Usher

"Musn't grumble" is very English. Quite old-fashioned though, and you mostly hear it from older people. I shouldn't be surprised if the expression became extinct within 3 generations.
STRIKE !!!

Proudhuff

Come inside come inside!

(Eggs-on-Legs better look out!)
DDT did a job on me

Something Fishy

Welcome to the board.