Main Menu

2000ad Gay Characters

Started by WoD, 21 April, 2010, 01:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Re: Al's spoilers

[spoiler]My memories of Dead Signal aren't very fresh. Marc Kolnikov was a televised (reality TV?) bounty hunter. Was he gay in the story, or out of the story? I mean, would we have known?[/spoiler]
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

I always thought that Zombo has a kind of lavascious lewd quality about him in a Heterosexual kind of way but he certainly has never come across as being a gay character.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

pauljholden

Quote from: House of Usher on 14 June, 2010, 12:51:03 PM
Re: Al's spoilers

[spoiler]My memories of Dead Signal aren't very fresh. Marc Kolnikov was a televised (reality TV?) bounty hunter. Was he gay in the story, or out of the story? I mean, would we have known?[/spoiler]

I don't remember anything that would've highlighted it in the story - certainly I don't remember drawing any man on man loving... but there was that hair...

-pj

The Legendary Shark

Has Tharg ever had a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend? Or is it all just plastic with him?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Al_Ewing

I was planning to bring it up eventually, guv, honest! Would I do a JK Rowling on you?
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Al_Ewing on 14 June, 2010, 01:29:22 PM
Would I do a JK Rowling on you?

can't find that in the urban slang dictionary...
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

JK Rowling - The kind of person who gives you hogwarts.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

malkymac

Zenith's manager Eddie was gay was he not?

Some CIA woman called him a Scotch fairy and he replied 'it is Scots if you don't mind'

Emperor

Quote from: Al_Ewing on 14 June, 2010, 12:04:10 AMMeanwhile in SPOILER TOWN - [spoiler]Brett Grayle is bi, Jim Bradbury is gay and Zombo doesn't really think about it but he does wear very tight underpants. Also, Marc Kolnikov was gay but now he's cancelled so it doesn't matter.[/spoiler]

Dodging the #1 question: [spoiler]Tempest[/spoiler]?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Cactus

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 25 April, 2010, 08:32:17 PM
And I bet somebody out there has sercetly harboured the desire to write /draw a Dredd/ Alpha slash story....

I was about to say that this is the internet so of course it's been written but a swift google directed me back here (second result down).  ;)
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

TordelBack

The whole cast of Xtnct got it on with their (same-sex) clones.  Gy dnsrs rl!

The Legendary Shark

Judge Phil McCracken, who kicks your door in and ruthlessly criticises your curtains.

I'll get me kneepads...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Just looking at some old posts to while away the hangover. A 14-year-old necropost, so why the feck not.

We've all come a long way, but I can't believe nobody back then mentioned Rudraige, the first male character explicitly shown to have a boyfriend. 

And you have to hand it to him - between Niamh and Conan, the dude knew how to punch above his weight.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"