Main Menu

Attention: Wake!

Started by Thread Zero, 17 October, 2003, 05:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

AHOY CAMPERS!!

The cover to prog 311 is listed as being a Nemesis cover by Massimo, it should be credited as a one-off.

Bolt-01

Jared Katooie

I keep getting logged out!

Wake

I keep getting logged out!

This may be due to your security preferences on your computer. Do you have to select a different cookie type in order to log in.

Cheers,

Wake

Jared Katooie

I stay logged on for a while but then I get randomly logged out.

It seems I can log on with any cookie type but eventually I'll be logged out anyway. It's happened on my home computer and the college one too.

It all started after I changed my username. I changed it back but still nothing. It's only a minor annoyance really but it can be pretty frustrating when I'm in a hurry to type something...

gavinhanly

Don't know if this has been reported - but "Megazine" is spelt "Meggazine" on the homepage...

Conexus

Think that's the idea Gavin...(look at who's on the cover)

Funt Solo

Prog 1139 has a 16-page "Thrills of the future" supplement as a free gift:  not listed on the database.
An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Funt Solo

There was a version of Prog 2000 that came bagged with a free copy of Prog 1168 (plus an apology letter from David Bishop explaining that Prog 1168 had failed to reach the shops in certain regions of the UK).

Don't know if that information is something you'd want to include in the database?
An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Bolt-01

Wake:

Prog 391. The cover is by Robin Smith, not Lalia.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

The story "food", in the 1979 annual was drawn by Brett Ewins.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

The future Shock "the mumps from beyond the moon" from the '81 annual is credited to Alan Grant and Robin Smith.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

The future shock "the man from 2000" in the '81 annual is by Oleh Stepaniuk and David Hine (Tao deMoto?)

Bolt-01

Carlsborg Expert

Wake.

How do I change my e-mail?

Wake

Click on 'My Details' in the top right.

Enter your new email address and your old password and submit the changes. You will be emailed a new password so make sure the new email address is valid.

Cheers,

Wake

Lobo Baggins

The 1995 Judge Dredd Mega-Special also includes the following stories:

O'Rork: Triple Indemnity
Writer: Jim Alexander
Illustrator: Lol
Lettering: Fiona Stephenson
Text Story
8 pages

Judge Dredd: Judge Planet II
Writer: Si Spencer
Artist: Shaky 2000
Lettering: Fiona Stephenson
10 pages.
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.