Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 December, 2010, 12:54:02 PM
Having a terrible morning at the moment. Visited the bathroom numerous times over the last two hours, it was like Niagra Falls but the last visit was the best. I had to keep swapping ends to get rid of whatever bug is in me, it was truly painfull dry heaving but I think I'm better now, I hope.

Just thought I'd share that with you lot (I think it's the movie thread that's made me ill).

Yeah thanks for that CF...just about to tuck into lunch...
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

SmallBlueThing

Christmas eve, seven years ago, i was walking to work to do a late shift, feeling spectacularly unwell. I got halfway there and doubled over on the grass verge, and was violently sick for what seems like hours... Halfway through i realised it was coming out both ends. And then i had to walk home.
Hope you feel better, cf. Bed, fluids, darkness and a potty.
SBT

brendan1

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 20 October, 2010, 02:10:47 AM

Our chairperson  of our Medieval Society had his flat broken into again.
This is the 2nd time in as many months.

ten fighting quality re-enactment swords...
A mace
His arrows and bow

Gadzooks!

Methinks thou hast been targeted by a cunning medieval bandit with access to a time machine, or a burglar with extremely esoteric black market contacts.

The Doctor Alt 8

I have finally killed my PC... It can't do anything now... blue screen of death etc.

And someone broke into my MSN instant messenger account and changed the usual greeting message with something so filthy I won't post it here.

Jared Katooie

I told you! You're supposed to pour the orange juice into your monitor AFTER you cover the cables in earwax!

The Doctor Alt 8

I, Cosh

My all time favourite website ever in history is sadly no more.

http://www.getyourasstomars.com/
We never really die.

The Doctor Alt 8

But...but this place is still here....

staticgirl

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 06 December, 2010, 05:12:26 PM
Quote from: willthemightyW on 06 December, 2010, 05:09:04 PM
Because we've just started a new topic in my art class at GCSE, this big project where we pick an artist and research him/her, reproduce some of their pieces then do something you thought up but in their style, then develop your own. Well when my brother did it he had a great teacher and he got great grades, he picked Frank Miller to study, so I'd been planning mine, practicing and deciding who my artist would be. We sat down on the computers to print of some examples, and she saw what I was doing and had a go at me because it was a comic artist, she said, and I quote: 'No, I want you to do a 'real' artist'.  >:(

Make that  >:( >:( >:(

Stupid teacher

One of my tutors at art college where I did my BTEC was the same about Dave McKean.
Dave McKean!!!!

Cyberleader2000

Life Spugs because I have a bad cold
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Dog Deever

Bah!
No heating or hot water since yesterday and it won't get fixed til Monday at the very earliest.
And it's been snowing again. I'm cold.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Mardroid

I got mugged on Wednesday on my way home from work. On the plus side, I wasn't hurt and I didn't have any money in my wallet and the only think of worth taken was my mobile phone.

One thing that's a nuisance was the fact my bank cards were taken. I cancelled them when I got home, so it's not a pain in that sense, it's just I will probably have to wait a while for replacements to arrive. An interesting irony that when I actually do have money in the bank (I've been unemployed for a while, and this job is only for the next week or so. As far as I know.) I can't access it! (Except for direct payments with online banking and PayPal of course but pocket money is out. I hope the Christmas Prog isn't sold out by the time I access it! (Still have to get this weeks prog actually.  Clickwheel have decided to delay again, not that they take PayPal anyway. As far as I know.)

SuperSurfer

Oh, man, sorry to hear that Mardroid. Hope you aren't shaken up too much. Stupid ****ers. Did you call the police? Scumbags tried it on me a couple of years ago and even though I got the better of them it was playing over and over in my mind for weeks. At least you weren't hurt.

TordelBack

GODDAMNIT, no food at the wedding afters.  Now thanks to the double edged sword of a a free bar I am sleeping under my desk n the offcie.

Still couple love each, and are good people, so who cares.

JOE SOAP

TB, you are George Costanza.