Main Menu

Nintendo Switch

Started by radiator, 20 October, 2016, 04:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: radiator on 14 September, 2017, 06:15:50 PM
Axiom Verge

Been looking forward to that ever since I heard about it.
It's a tenner more expensive on the Switch than the PS4 but I imagine it'll play great on the former.

I've to get though the latest adventure in the series that inspired it first anyway- Samus Returns is almost upon us.

radiator

I'm waiting for the inevitable Switch port of Samus Returns.

radiator

I just preordered the Red Switch + Mario Odyssey bundle on impulse, as I saw it just went live.

Had no idea Odyssey was coming out so soon - had it in my head that it would be a Christmas release.

Satanist

Quote from: radiator on 14 September, 2017, 09:34:34 PM
I just preordered the Red Switch + Mario Odyssey bundle on impulse, as I saw it just went live.

Had no idea Odyssey was coming out so soon - had it in my head that it would be a Christmas release.

Its a bit of a bummer that the uk doesn't get the carry case included as per the announcement of this bundle. The kid wants this for xmas so I suppose I'll pull the trigger eventually but Nintendo are one frustrating business.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Link Prime

Quote from: Satanist on 15 September, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
Its a bit of a bummer that the uk doesn't get the carry case included as per the announcement of this bundle.

Always been that way with Nintendo, I've seen significant variety in some of the 'special editions' different regions get.

Sometimes its a win for the Europeans, but not in this case.

Apestrife

Quote from: Link Prime on 14 September, 2017, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: radiator on 14 September, 2017, 06:15:50 PM
Axiom Verge

Been looking forward to that ever since I heard about it.
It's a tenner more expensive on the Switch than the PS4 but I imagine it'll play great on the former.

I've to get though the latest adventure in the series that inspired it first anyway- Samus Returns is almost upon us.

Eagerly awaiting the physical release on that one. Just about to pre order Sine Mora whilst picking up Rayman. 

I've also pre ordered Doom. Really hope it'll be possible to play it with motion controls. Would be cool to deliver physicals with a gesture.

Hoping Shovel knight gets a physical release.

Apestrife

Flaked out on Rayman. Realised I've already played it on WiiU, and Mario Odyssey release is just around the corner.

Looks pretty fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKWBv-djiKk

Link Prime

Quote from: Apestrife on 15 September, 2017, 07:25:59 PM
Mario Odyssey release is just around the corner.

Only £42 for pre-order on Amazon at the moment, and as of today only three weeks away from release.

A part of me genuinely wants to keep it up for the Christmas holidays and then spend a week playing it (simultaneously ignoring my loved ones, staying in my pajamas and eating Christmas cake for breakfast).

radiator

Very much looking forward to my Switch arriving in a few weeks time. The usual Nintendo software drought really doesn't seem to be a problem this time round, there are already enough games out (or out soon) that will keep me busy for years. Just off the top of my head I'll be getting:

Mario Odyssey
Zelda
Mario Kart
Axiom Verge
Steamworld Dig 2
Stardew Valley
Shovel Knight
Sonic Mania
Doom

dweezil2

Quote from: radiator on 06 October, 2017, 06:27:38 PM
Very much looking forward to my Switch arriving in a few weeks time. The usual Nintendo software drought really doesn't seem to be a problem this time round, there are already enough games out (or out soon) that will keep me busy for years. Just off the top of my head I'll be getting:

Mario Odyssey
Zelda
Mario Kart
Axiom Verge
Steamworld Dig 2
Stardew Valley
Shovel Knight
Sonic Mania
Doom

Don't forget Rogue Trooper: Redux;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

gurnard

Quote from: dweezil2 on 06 October, 2017, 08:20:57 PM
Don't forget Rogue Trooper: Redux;)

Is there a scheduled date for the Switch yet? I am waiting on this so I can nick the switch off my kid for a while.

gurnard

Ahh I just checked out the website and noticed this:

But that's not all - we've also got some news! While it was originally slated to release soon after other platforms, development of the Nintendo Switch edition has now finished ahead of schedule.
That means today we can reveal officially reveal that Rogue Trooper Redux launches on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC globally AND on Nintendo Switch in North America on October 17th!

Don't fret, European fans - The Switch edition for Europe and other territories is also targeted for October 17th, and a final release date will be confirmed soon. As soon as we know for absolute sure, we'll let you know.

Keef Monkey

Yeah I saw somewhere this morning (maybe Rebellion's Facebook?) that the 17th release date for Europe/other territories is confirmed now, good stuff.

The Enigmatic Dr X

I'm stoked for Rogue next week. My Switch awaits!

ANd really looking forward to Skyrim on it.
Lock up your spoons!

Timothy

Is it getting a physical release on Switch, or is it digital only?