Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch  (Read 71236 times)

Apestrife

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Switch
« Reply #420 on: 23 April, 2020, 07:07:57 PM »
Anyone tried using this option? Makes me want to play DOOM3 with the L-stick (run button) and R-trigger (flash light) swapped. Making it control closer to the other Doom games :)

https://www.howtogeek.com/668121/how-to-remap-controller-buttons-on-the-nintendo-switch/

Link Prime

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 29 June, 2020, 02:57:29 PM »
......speaking of Animal crossing....is anyone else picking it up? We are quite excited in our house. Either way, how about a friend code swap? Mines : SW-4472-3043-1733 :)

Animal Crossing is a series I never really got into, but reviews & discussion of the new Switch game were so ubiquitous in recent months I thought I'd missed the boat.
Instead of shelling out 70 shcmid on the new Switch version I opted for the bargain basement recent-ish 3DS game ('New Leaf') to give it a try.
Attempted to get into it several times, but it just isn't for me.

And that's a surprise, as I've played and enjoyed a few iterations of Harvest Moon, and Stardew Valley has somehow made it into my all time top 10.

Darren Stephens

• 2000AD Creator
  • Battle Hardened War Robot
    • View Profile
    • Darren Stephens Art
« Reply #422 on: 03 April, 2021, 07:44:38 AM »
My latest gaming obsession is Monster Hunter Rise. Really enjoyable game with a gameplay cycle that goes from ultra soothing in the village hub, building armour and eating different foods, to intense combat, both single and multiplayer. Highly recommended!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Krakajac

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 10 June, 2021, 04:24:45 PM »
A bit late to the party, but...

Skyrim on a Switch Lite.

Gotta laugh when I compare it to my orange clam-shell Nintendo ‘Donkey Kong’ LCD game from the early 80’s (which I still have).

Just an amazing experience to play this game on a handheld - and it’s the Special Edition with all the bells and whistles.  A lot different to the vanilla version I played on PC back in...what?...2011?  Great stuff.

Colin YNWA

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • testing testing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 18 July, 2021, 03:24:50 PM »
Playing a LOT of Talisman at the moment. The core game is as fun as I remember it an the online verison is by and large slick and easy to play (if the magnifcation could be a little easier to manage). Overall a raging success and as you might see in another thread has the Boy Child kid into the idea of the game as a whole!