Main Menu

Portrait of a Mutant vs. Bad Boys Bust - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 2 Game 2

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 September, 2021, 06:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Portrait of a Mutant vs. The Bad Boys Bust  - Bolt-01 Cup - Group 2 Game 2

So after so much faffling in the over complex qualifying we get down to the top end action as the last 16 face-off and today we have 2 games from Group 2. As ever though...

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Portrait of a Mutant - more info

Vs

The Bad Boys Bust - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 17th September and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

I've tried to explain the finals here.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

AlexF

I do love the Bad Boys but this is no contest...

Portrait of a Mutant.

I often dislike origin stories for great characters but this is one example that shows why writers want to go to that well so often.

sheridan

The Bissler

Bad Boys Bust is great fun, but it has to be Portrait of a Mutant! It's an epic, wonderful origins story and it introduces Middenface! Sorry Bubo, but it's no contest!

Colin YNWA

One day, one day, what ya gotta do, one day one day, what ya gotta do... well vote cos i gotta count up in that theere mornin'

While I love Bad Boys Bust come on this one easy goes to

Portrait of a Mutant

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well okay this group is already being divided down clear lines, as both the opening ties have than the same, very clear score line. It will be interesting to see how it develops as the next ties come along. As it is now it probably no surprise to say the winner is:

Portrait of a Mutant

Early Group 2 table

Points         Vote Diff   
Incident Mayger Minor       3              10
Portrait of a Mutant            3              10
Two-Faced Terror                0              -10
The Bad Boys Bust             0              -10