P
O
I
L
E
R
S

...on this thread.

Until MBanners identified him, that David Caruso caricature was really bugging me (for some reason William H. Macy sprang to mind).

So, here's a thread to identify all the lookey-likeys springing up in Dredd over the Blood Trails mini-epic.

So far I've got

David Caruso
George Clooney

...but there are loads of other recognisable faces.

Can you spot them?

Tiplodocus

I thought it was Macy too.

Wasn't M. Night Shyamalan in the second episode?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Byron Virgo

House of Usher

I thought the Sov agent trying to chat up Vienna in Part 1 was a Brad Pitt look-a-like?
STRIKE !!!

Dudley

Richmond Clements

Vin is Pasha at the end of the first episode.

Byron Virgo

There was a bloke in this weeks prog who I swear looked like Rupert Murdoch in one panel (well, they had the same nose and evil beady eyes).

psycho_slaughterman

just looking through some of the old threads and noticed that dudley has changed his name, i was thinking on changing my one  as well any suggestions what i should change it too?

Artificial Idiot

Was that Loont fellow a charicature of somebody? I swear he reminded me of somebody, but I can't think who!

Where/who was David Caruso in it?

ukdane

I think Vienna looks a lot like someone famous (especially last episode), but can't quite put my finger on who it is.
Cheers

-Daney

Mr C

The main sov guy looks a little like the chess player bad guy from "From Russia with Love", you know, the smart arse who got Frau Klobb's pointy toe up his jacksey.

Banners

::Where/who was David Caruso in it?::

'David Caruso' is the Judge chap holding up the gun in the plastic bag, no doubt to be used to trace the killer - a la Caruso's character in "CSI: Miami".

M@

Dudley

Who's the dude playing Roffman?  And the accounts Judge?

Wils

Roffman seems to be Robert Picardo, the hologram doctor from Star Trek.

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/articles/hccarticles/interviews/TerryFarrellRobertPicardo/RobertPicardo1.jpg">

Rather worryingly, *this* is the first result for Robert Picardo in Google images... :s

http://www.robert-picardo.de/bob/divcon/j.jpg">

WoD