Main Menu

Prog 1446: Anyone else got a complaint?

Started by Dudley, 05 July, 2005, 03:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McNulty

Do we actually know for sure someone is getting it in this story?

I just assumed with the "Next Prog: A Death in the Family" was confirmation that a major character was going to die next week.

Funt Solo

Rico was sent off on his own:  but my money's on Guthrie the Jimp (even though he's not part of the family, really).

Maybe Dredd will get offed.  Nobody would suspect that.
An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Dudley

From www.2000adreview.co.uk:

GH: Any plans on taking out some more supporting characters on their own?
GR: John gave me a certain Dredd supporting character to play with, but, so far, I haven't got round to doing anything with them. Possibly some kind of solo strip may appear, but one set far, far away from Mega-City One.
GH: What are your plans for Dredd over the next year?
GR: I'm currently in the middle of writing a story called Blood Trails, which will be the big Dredd story for this summer. It picks up on one of the plot threads from Total War, about Vienna and her relationship with Dredd, and is also a sort of semi-sequel to one of my own Dredd stories. Oh yeah, and I get to kill off some more established Dreddverse characters.

paulvonscott

"I just assumed with the "Next Prog: A Death in the Family" was confirmation that a major character was going to die next week."

I feel cheated, we should be allowed a phone poll to decide.  Text the name of the person you want to die to the following number...

Funt Solo

An angry person from the nineties who needs to get a room.

Endjinn

This is what happens when I don't pay enough attention.