Main Menu

EX 11: Released

Started by Max Kon, 07 August, 2005, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Kon

just had flick through, looks good, issue 12 is Meltdown man too

The Amstor Computer

Max - I appreciate the advance info, but there doesn't seem much point in making this a spoiler thread when you've spoilt the surprise in the title!

Any chance of changing it quickly, if only for the other boarders who haven't seen it yet?

Max Kon

ops. i was just righting down the cover tag. and the ability to change titles seems to have gone, hmm

The Amstor Computer

Bugger - when did that go? Can't be helped!

robbycox

This is one EE i can't wait to get delivered through my door! I'm a bit of a fan of Meltdown Man (understatement!)and have long hoped for an EE (or 2!) of this series. Counting the days 'till it arrives!
Rob.

Max Kon

you should get it tomorrow (it's after midnight)

The Amstor Computer

It's been one I thought we'd see, but it's interesting that it's split over two issues. IIRC, the story is about 120 pages long, which puts it at around the same length as previous Extreme Editions.

Is it split into two 60 pages chunks & backed up with another story? Or does this first installment reprint 100-odd pages, with a small chunk to appear in EE 12?

robbycox

Hi Amstor. MM is a lot longer than 120 pages, i know it's listed as 120 pages on this site but it's actually about 220. give or take a page or two!
Rob.

The Adventurer

So what's Meltdown Man all about anyway?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

The Amstor Computer

Really? Wow - didn't realise the site count was out so badly! That would explain why it needs to be run over two issues - and I expect both issues will come without back-up stories (Max?)

robbycox

MM ran for 50 episodes with between 4 and 6 pages per ep. so i guess by the time you've thrown in a few star-scans and what-have-you the page count comes up quite high.
Rob.

Max Kon

this issue's back up story is Tharg's times twisters 'the star'. 5 pages.

This issue has parts 1-23. about 100 pages at a guess.

And robby is name checked in the editorial!!

robbycox

Really Max? you wouldn't be winding a poor squaxx up now would you?
Rob.

The Amstor Computer

Cheers for that info. Nice to see they've chosen a Belardinelli rarity as filler - who does the cover? Anything in the editorial about Belardinelli still being with us?

Max Kon

no wind up, robby, you are praised most highly..

Nothing about wheter he is alive or dead. Belardinelli, not Rob. though come to think of it, they don't say wheter rob is alive or dead either.

Max