Main Menu

New 2000AD Covers Blog

Started by Pete Wells, 06 July, 2009, 06:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Quote from: Pete Wells on 30 March, 2013, 09:57:57 PM
I've got an IDW covers roundup pretty much ready to go. I'll try and post it this week.

Ill look forward to seeing this, Pete.

Pete Wells

Finally got a chance to post last weeks' excellent Dredd cover on my blogeroonie...

Pete Wells

This weeks' insane Zombo Abbey Road cover is up. Did you know that this cover has actually got conspiracy nuts telling us that this is giving insane hints that Zombo is actually alive?

Frank

Nice entry, Pete; Flint's always interesting, and I love the more graphic approach he's using for this story - it's this year's Zaucer. I'm not as sure about the cover line as you; All You Need is Love wasn't even on Abbey Road, but Here Comes The Zom was.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: sauchie on 18 April, 2013, 06:54:19 PM
Nice entry, Pete; Flint's always interesting, and I love the more graphic approach he's using for this story - it's this year's Zaucer. I'm not as sure about the cover line as you; All You Need is Love wasn't even on Abbey Road, but Here Comes The Zom was.
That is genius sir!

Mabs

Yeah, great stuff Pe...er, sir!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Pete Wells

Pete Wells

Stickleback is up! Again, this includes a brilliant YouTube video, which is a really cool thing for him to do!

http://2000adcovers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/disraeli-hyde-and-freak.html

Spikes

Quote from: Pete Wells on 13 April, 2013, 10:47:57 PM
Finally got a chance to post last weeks' excellent Dredd cover on my blogeroonie...

Ive not had chance to pop by your blog for a few weeks, but ill do that now. Really like the cover that ive quoted. Good stuff, as always!

Frank

Quote from: Pete Wells on 22 April, 2013, 11:31:23 PM

D'Israeli runs the little-known 'Cubism' filter on Photoshop...

Arf! I'd have gone for 'The Matisse filter' or the Fauve filter, but the gag's still a good un', Pete.

Those video tutorials D'Israeli's been doing for you are a real coup; they're wee demonstrations of how to be awesome, and very informative. I assumed he was doing all this on scraperboard, like you used at school.

Pete Wells

Yeah Judge Jack, I really liked that Paul Davidson cover too. It really reminded me of my McMahon commission:

And cheers sauchie, I knew which artist I wanted to say but had a mental block (no pun intended) as to who it was. Matisse it is!

Spikes

Quote from: Pete Wells on 23 April, 2013, 07:37:24 PM
Yeah Judge Jack, I really liked that Paul Davidson cover too. It really reminded me of my McMahon commission:

Totally!! Guess someone was snooping on your CAF gallery, Pete!
But yes, good stuff from Paul Davidson (can see hints of Rufus' style in there as well - and of course Rufus is quite influenced by Mick).

Pete Wells

As promised a million times, here's the IDW Dredd round up. I KNOW not all the covers aren't there but sheesh, there's only enough hours in a day!

Spikes

Quote from: Pete Wells on 28 April, 2013, 09:04:51 AM
As promised a million times, here's the IDW Dredd round up. I KNOW not all the covers aren't there but sheesh, there's only enough hours in a day!

Sterling work Pete. Been looking forward to seeing these.

Pete Wells

Perhaps one of the biggest scoops I've had on the blog yet, an exclusive interview with THE Maurice Aitken!!! I'm still shaking, an absolute dream come true!