Main Menu

Where the drokk am I going to watch Dredd?

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 24 June, 2012, 02:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Right, I have a bit of a problem.  Going to be in Beijing for most of September, then probably SE Asia form October onwards.  Any ideas where and when I can watch Dredd, anyone who has a clue?  Cos I don't  :o
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

minus

Maybe watch The Raid instead? It's from that region and rather similar I hear

Dandontdare

Quick trip to Hong Kong? Or judging by the guys who do the rounds of the pubs, it should be easy enough to get a pirated DVD in China!

JayzusB.Christ

Think it may be the Hong Kong option - The old pirated DVD thing just wouldn't quite be the same !  So it'll be Hong Kong or the Raid, anyway...
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Michaelvk

I'd say Hong Kong would be your best bet too..

Quote from: minus on 24 June, 2012, 03:08:42 PM

-THWAPP!!-

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Frank

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 24 June, 2012, 02:58:22 PM
Right, I have a bit of a problem.  Going to be in Beijing for most of September, then probably SE Asia form October onwards.  Any ideas where and when I can watch Dredd, anyone who has a clue?  Cos I don't  :o

Jayzus, I wish I had your problems. Shanghai's looking very Megacity these days, that might provide the appropriate milieu.

Dirty Sanchez

Bangkok cinemas show absolutely everything, if it helps.

Misanthrope

Quote from: minus on 24 June, 2012, 03:08:42 PM

Wow, you are fucking hilarious!

Have you ever thought about going on telly, like, for real?

You would be a sensation!!

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Frank

Quote from: Dirty Sanchez on 24 June, 2012, 05:32:46 PM

I've been to a Bangkok theatre, and they do show absolutely everything there. Those ping pong balls fairly fly out at you in real 3D.

Roger Godpleton

I'll project it onto your mom's back. I reckon you should be able to see it from China.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Waltev

Quote from: bikini kill on 24 June, 2012, 06:17:19 PM
Quote from: Dirty Sanchez on 24 June, 2012, 05:32:46 PM

I've been to a Bangkok theatre, and they do show absolutely everything there. Those ping pong balls fairly fly out at you in real 3D.

+1

Saw both Hulks there - the Ang Lee catastrophy as well as The Incredible Hulk...

Just remember to stand up in the theater when they ask you stand up and pay your respects to the King - unless you want to spend some time in a not-so-iso-cube environment on your trip... the Royal Thai Police have read their progs, if you catch my drift...

judgefloyd

pop down to Melbourne and watch it with me.  We're practically in Asia here, kind of.  Okay, sorry I can't help with Shanghai advice. You could probably get a pirated dvd of it now