Main Menu

Official: Board Wars over!

Started by Proudhuff, 17 June, 2003, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

"I have in my hand a piece of paper"
yes, the last 'war' thread has dropped off the board, the shutters are going up all over Europe peace has broken out all over, the only worry is that 1993 thing...

Chaimberhuff
DDT did a job on me

Trout

I disagree, Huffy. Wanna make something of it?

Just kidding.

- Trout

paulvonscott

Spoke too soon, I've responded to an an old one and started it off again.  Sorry.

Richmond Clements

Ah but Paul, you know you love it!!!

I know I do...

paulvonscott

No, honestly I don't, it's just a serious personality flaw I have, because these sort of arguments make me deeply unhappy, I end up arguing poinst of issue with people I'd previously liked and still don't learn my lesson.

I purposefully didn't join in the recent Sin Dex argument thread for exactly that reason.  Because it wasn't a 'why Sin Dex is great argument' which i'd have enjoyed, it was a 'why people who don't like sin dex are wrong' argument.  Red rags to bulls and all of that.

I'm going to make a real attempt to avoid these things, starting now, because I can't be on the board and get involved in them, for my own sanity if nobody elses and basically I end up not talking to people like Wood, Karne and Si because I know at some point I'll start off another bloodbath.  

So, deep breaths, engaging fun mode...

paulvonscott

Incidentally Proud, you do realise that by having this thread, what you've actually done is place Board Wars at the top of the message board again ;)

Matt

I'm fighting for Rowdy Yates, which block are you in?

paulvonscott

I'm with Rowdy Yates, but I'm with Floor 12, who're you with?

Matt

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

69!! they're worse, quick put bricks in the lift doors! That'll sort em.
yeah and thargy you bring back blocks with good names like our and ... ours!!

Rowdy Yates Citi-def basement boys!
DDT did a job on me

Matt

The Floor 69 Cunning Linguists will lick your ass huffy!

Proudhuff

Come on down here and say that!

We've blocked the back passage so nobody's getting oot baby!!

Rowdy Yates Soggy Bottom Boys Rock!!
DDT did a job on me

longmanshort

I go away for five minutes and I come back to THIS?!?!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Richmond Clements

'No, honestly I don't, it's just a serious personality flaw I have, because these sort of arguments make me deeply unhappy, I end up arguing poinst of issue with people I'd previously liked and still don't learn my lesson.'

Paul, it is not a character flaw. It is your character, that's all.
I've been reading the other thread, but felt that it was chugging along nicely without me, but an interesting read, nevertheless.

Think of it like this: you only react the way you do because you care so much about the subject.
And everybody else does the same, because they care too.

It's who you are, Paul, and it wouldn't be the same if you changed.