Main Menu

Simon Fraser says thanks

Started by Emperor, 08 July, 2012, 03:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Simon Fraser has posted a big message of thanks on his blog:

http://simonfraser.posterous.com/144265551
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

locustsofdeath!

Simon Fraser is nothing but class.

maryanddavid

I havnt read the last episode yet, looking forward to it, next thursday will be when I get it.
With all the talk of 'golden ages' the eighties were great, but in these few week in 2000ads history I will have read the end to the greatest ever Dredd and the end of the greatest ever 2000ad story, Dante.

So cheers Morrison and Fraser, and all the others, I hope to see them back in the Prog soon.

The Monarch

Buttonman

"So the very final episode of Nikolai Dante is now published and available to buy. It may not be the ending that you wanted, but it's always been the ending that was planned. Whatever happens next he won't be the same character he was before."

So is it definitely done then?

Bolt-01

Button- I really hope that all concerned have the balls to leave this where it is. It is a fantastic end and it feels 'right' for the character to say goodbye now.

Colin YNWA

What a bloody gent he is. After giving us something as perfect as that taking the time to thank others. Mr Fraser (and all concerned) I salute you.

I've just finished a complete re-read (timed perfectly) and the best compliment I can give is I really want to go back to the start, knowing what I now do, and read it all again.

opaque

Would be nice to do a full readthrough now.

But to actually have something end properly with a defined and planned finish is something unusual these days really. Loads more potential in Dante but also no need to do more which I think is a sign of it's quality.

Makes me wonder what he'll be up to next!

Professor Bear

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 08 July, 2012, 01:20:35 PM
Button- I really hope that all concerned have the balls to leave this where it is. It is a fantastic end and it feels 'right' for the character to say goodbye now.

The total jerk in me is really hoping you now get flooded with Dante scripts set after the finale.