Main Menu

Where Are They Now: Cam Kennedy

Started by Jim_Campbell, 30 November, 2009, 06:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Sterlacchini

'Light and Darkness War' is also packed with excellent Cam Kennedy work.

auxlen

Bit late to this thread but cam was who made me want to draw as a young chap. I loved his chunky filth in rogue trooper vehicles especially. my school excessive books were covered in tracings of his work ( i lack talent) but I loved his work.

even today when I doodle something dreadful on my call centre notepad (sigh) you can see cam all over it.

cheers.

Peter Wolf

Storm is the name of a strip in Tornado comic which is partly drawn by Cam Kennedy just so you know.

I had a chat with Cam during a fagbreak at last years HI-EX plus a couple of questions answered at a Q+A session at the same event.I copy panels to improve my brushwork and Cam explained this is the right way to learn whereas previously i felt like i was some kind of plaigarist because all i do at present is copy panels.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

ming

Having revisited this thread after the Cam sketchbook post, I noticed that the Big Sleep image seems to have vanished, so here's a (better quality) replacement.  Flip Marlowe... Genius.

The Big Sleep, Prog 466

Colin YNWA

I've said it before so I might as well say it again I bloody love 'Big Sleep', one of my favoiurite Dredd's and that page is just glorious