Main Menu

ANYBODY CATCH mARTIN FREEMAN ON jr?

Started by Carlsborg Expert, 30 April, 2005, 06:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wils

Of course, posting as you're doing (either pissed, stoned or in need of meds. I've not decided which one you are yet) is a sure fire way to attract a decent conversation. WAY TO gO!

The Amstor Computer

Carlsborg Expert

Shoot, Wil I dont mean to be chore!

I happened to watch Johnathen Ross and you posters are interested in what I saw was on.

Not talkings a good way of *not* staring a conversation also.

Hmm what would Virgo do about this?

And Im sorry if its knocking off decent threads for other posters but there are ways and procedures to re-find those threads.

Necropostings a silly superstition isnt it?

paulvonscott

Well, Carslborg, I was just trying to be smart, not join in a game that was already running.

Erm, there's something a bit sinister about Martin Freeman, a certain cold dead bitterness in the eyes that makes me want to avoid him.

I'd seen the main trailer before.  It looks entertaining enough.  Watched Newsnight review and that had loads of spoilers on it.

Yeah, should be fun enough I suppose, I'll see it this weekend.  The bit I've seen with the shovels makes me chuckle.

Art

Fair enough... you're too rude and lazy to be bothered to write properly. I guess that's why the site has a kill file.

Carlsborg Expert

*jeepers*

Its no *in game*

I forget how close  I am,to that damned yank.

Carlsborg Expert

Im tired Art.

Its been A hard long, bottom of the Barrel week.

paulvonscott

I didn't think the there was anything wrong with the thread, at least not to bring the anti-bodies out.

Carlsborg Expert

I cant believe you kick off on me, like this then make out Im having a pop at you.

Go ahead, There is nobody here who picks up the lousy mag, Art.

Dont you dare say Im lazy for not cosying up to the type writer for you or what you feel 2000ad stands for

Dont you dare tell me Im rude for hitting bak at your *hilarious* post with the venom of other boarders

And dont try to differentiate your dross from the freindly mutterings of a man trying to support his favourite mag

And however you look at the world is none of my business

All day they have been biting chunks off each other and I got baited.You snappp arr ferget you lousy bastich.

Told It was because of th

Dudley

I didn't see it because of this bad case of loathing for Jonathan Ross.  What did he have to say?

Carlsborg Expert

He said a lot on the subject of Hitchhikers and of having only one costume for so many months a token of how much effort went into making it

A murmer of the Walt Disney connection..

Er, sheesh,cheers anyhows

Sorry to anyone who has a middle aged,middle class mother

who made their life fantastic/hell

Artificial Idiot

One costume throughout the entire movie... Reminds me of Shaun of the Dead in that respect...

Yeah, I'm still not impressed with the movie, but Freeman was an excellent guest to have on the show. Especially when he was taking snipes at Woss' hair cut ;)

Carlsborg Expert

Paul I only returned the comment at the top of the thread[cocky]as a good humoured retort to establish a rapor[whatever]
No problem with you one bit

and FQ

Cheers.

TAC i dunno
 if you had of dove in Id probabley burst into tears.so..thanks for not
For rest of you...
thanks for the er scrap.

Bico

It's only funny until you know what the treacle buns at the back of the oven feel like, eh?

Some of my best friends etcetera etcetera

Link: http://www.themoog.f2s.com/2CV.wmv" target="_blank">Tinker's hoof

Carlsborg Expert

Yeah sorry Bear
I was dropping off to sleep at the keyboard and saw your post

And I know it was good humoured but

it has nothing to do with Martin Freem[oae]n on jonathen ross

It also balances the naysayers operation on my activity on the board

And LOOK m!n> Hitler in Colour!