Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 09 November, 2023, 05:03:59 PMAre you unboxing him?

Eventually, but I need to sort an area for display. In the meantime here's another poorly taken photo.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

rogue69

I'm trying to workout who the head on Judge Tears belt looks like, I'm thinking 70's glam rocker

JohnW

I can see it!
(Although I'm thinking unsuccessful prog rock rather than glam rock.)
Gaze into the face of Fear! Tremble at the drum solo without end!
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

lincnash

Quote from: rogue69 on 09 November, 2023, 08:18:33 PMtrying to workout who the head on Judge Tears FEARs belt looks like

I'd swear FEAR beheaded a Morlock from the classic 1960 movie H.G. Wells - The Time Machine.

Quote from: Dash Decent on 09 November, 2023, 11:36:28 PMBring Me the Head of Joey Ramone

:D  :D  :D

Not sure what is going on with HIYA's 2000AD/DREDD line.
Releases have really slowed to a halt compared to 1-2 preorder/teaser sets of pics per month which seemed standard for a while.
Seems to be plenty of 1/18 teaser/preorder releases in HIYA's new GI-JOE line.
 :(

moly

They now have the Anderson vs dark judges in the website but showing as sold out

Dash Decent

To be fair, they've given us quite a large range compared to all the previous licencees, and they will have to draw the line somewhere, but yes, I hope we get another wave of new characters rather than variants repurposing what they've already released.  Otherwise we're likely to see...
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

moly

Had shipping notification from hiya that Anderson vs dark judges and dredd vs fear have been shipped