Main Menu

The best little guy

Started by Pagangirl, 28 July, 2002, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagangirl

Ok we all have our fave feature strips, Sinister Dexter, Dredd, Dante (gods know why), Durham Red, Rogue trooper etc.  Who are our favourite little guys, the ones who never made it to their own strip, or only managed a one off?  Like Banzia Battalion, sure a short strip but what's happened since then, so much promise..?  

What about everyone else, who is your favourite little guy?  Who coulda been a contender?

beta

You might not remember, and he may have come back while I was looking the other way, but Judge Wynter, exiled to antarctica, was a fantastic B/W one-off.

satchmo

I really enjoyed the Dredd story from last year-ish with the twisted firestarter.She was a Justice Department auxiliary with psi powers.It was a fun story and I would like to see a comeback for her.
Also,hes been in a few stories,but I always loved Kenny Who?
I'll do all the jokes so nobody else has to.
Kenny Who?
thats right.
what is your name?
no,Who? is my name?
Who?
Me!
what?
no,Who?
etcetera,etcetera,ad infinitum :)

Trout

How about Mrs Gunderson? She was fun.

But is she dead yet?

- Compassionate Trout.

satchmo

Mrs Gunderson is still going strong,Walter the Wobot looks after her.I think the last story she was in was Turned Out Quite Nice Again, in prog 1208 I think,which nobody seems to have..
Mrs Gunderson will return,Im sure,because she is based on John Wagner's own mother,he says so in that interview in the megazine.

Something Fishy

she was in the Death Trap bigfinish too.

I think they fit into the main continuity.

Devons Daddy

hi all
 now pagan girl i did not notice this at first

Ok we all have our fave feature strips, Sinister Dexter, Dredd, Dante (gods know why),

we all know why you say this, your hooked on the scoundrel arnt you!its ok to admit it,
there are many here who consider Halo Jones the finest female form ever to grace our minds, come on pagan girl dont deny it now, you have your sights set on him, dont you,

but in line with your post, secondary characters are always hard, truly great ones get used over as they deserve to be,
but kenny who is a fun one and  even the guy with the mental card turned up again. one of the great things about 2000ad is that these details are always followed up on.

as for the dante thing dont be embarrsed should you realy feel foolish, you are welcome to jion Halo and myself on a double date,

you know i really may need help

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

W. R. Logan

>You might not remember, and he may have come back while I was looking the other way, but Judge Wynter, exiled to antarctica, was a fantastic B/W one-off.

Have to agree with you there, I enjoyed the B&W art from Kev Walker more on that than his recent stuff on Sin City. Would love to see Wynter come back in the megazine.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79" target="_blank">Class Of '79

http://www.2000ad.nu/classof79/gallery/wynter.jpg">