Main Menu

Anyone know more about Nikolai Dante?

Started by chandos, 22 April, 2002, 07:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chandos

Hey as a reborn 2000AD reader I am a little intrigued by the 'alien technology' in Nikolai Dante.
Where did it come from? I guess humans aren't in regular contact with space aliens as they don't feature in the stories. So can anyone shed light on this detail?
( This is really only a shameless attempt to obtain some alien tech myself you know )
Well thanks fro reading this far anyway
Any and all information and half baked theories welcome!

Wood

there was a story a while back called the Gulag Apocalyptic, which featured the aliens which the Romanovs got their stuff from, and basically explained everything. And it introduced that rifle of his, too. I think Henry Flint drew it.

Thread Zero

Yeah, ole Woody is correct. Progs 1079 to 1082. The first N Dante story printed on the new glossy paper too!

scojo full of fascinating trivia:P

O Lucky Stevie!

dscojo, don't you think that these continual inferences to that pole of yours are becoming a mite timesome?

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

well, at least we should be thankful that you didn't entitle your reply to wood's post ing " nikolai's weapon"

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Thread Zero

Steven,
I would never lower myself by writing smutty posts.

By the way, has anyone got this month's issue of Randy Nuns On Heat Go Pole Vaulting?

The length of those poles!
No wonder they are smiling so much on the cover.

scojo

Tu-plang

I buy it for the articles.

(lights up cigarette)