Main Menu

The Book of Boba Fett [SPOILERS]

Started by rogue69, 29 September, 2021, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Spacialogical Mathemagics. Gravity doesn't work the same in Star Wars, it was such a long, long time ago that universal constants hadn't quite bedded themselves in.  It was all crazy like Pi being exactly three and quantum chromatography still in black and white.
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 21 January, 2022, 08:18:18 PM

Space maths.

Lingua-fascist! I live in the US, so it's all color and favor and erasers over here. And pants go on over your pants, and not just for superheroes. And everyone has a gun so lots of people get shot, but the locals can't figure out why because they only do one math, as opposed to several maths.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Krakajac

I find TBOBF all the more interesting now, knowing that Matt Berry is involved.

If the writers don't get a 'yes I can hear you' in there somewhere, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Tiplodocus

He doesn't do much.

Colour me stupid but I only just realised that Ming-Na Wen was Chun-Li in the 1994 Street Fighter.

That must make her not far off in age with Temeura Morrison. One of them has a lot of City miles!

(I had assumed she was way younger because they needed a young side kick to do all of the physical stuff that Boba can't.)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Radbacker

Holly shit I did not know that I just knew her from Agents of Shield, I can forgive her for being in Street Fighter though, she is one of my screen crushes 😍 I might have to watch Street Fighter again now I've only watched it all nice when it first came out

CU Radbacker

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 23 January, 2022, 11:16:56 PM
That must make her not far off in age with Temeura Morrison. One of them has a lot of City miles!

Ming-Na Wen (according to Wikipedia, anyway) is 58. As is Jennifer Beals. I'm assuming there are paintings in the attics of both these women that really don't look so good.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

CalHab

Absolutely crazy. I'd have guessed 20 years younger.

Clean living and good genes, I guess!

Tiplodocus

Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one making an effort to remain gorgeous in my late fifties.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 24 January, 2022, 02:00:34 PM
Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one making an effort to remain gorgeous in my late fifties.

Somewhat bewilderingly as creep towards my mid-50s, I'm in the best shape of my entire life.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

I'm not. I'm dropping to bits.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

Funt Solo

Quote from: Link Prime on 24 January, 2022, 05:38:05 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 24 January, 2022, 02:37:05 PM

I'm not. I'm dropping to bits.

Keep the helmet on.

And stay out of Sarlacc pits. Even if, and this part is really important - even if you're in a spaceship.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Funt Solo on 24 January, 2022, 05:55:44 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 24 January, 2022, 05:38:05 PM

Keep the helmet on.

And stay out of Sarlacc pits.

Heh, if only you knew the job I've been doing today you'd understand how wise that advice actually is...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

rogue69

Bit confused with episode 5 as there's no Boba Fett at all but was an episode of the Mandalorian . Still a good episode