Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I've seen it and its drokkin' brilliant  :D

Shit, my post from September seems to have travelled through a timey wimey thing and been posted in February  :o

vzzbux

Just remember there are going to be quite a few summer block busters carrying the Dredd trailer. This can only be a good thing.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

clavell

Quote from: vzzbux on 05 February, 2012, 09:13:07 PM
Just remember there are going to be quite a few summer block busters carrying the Dredd trailer. This can only be a good thing.

V

Good point. And we're talking about the general movie going public here. They quickly forget. If they remember anything at all.

- C
Writing Future Shocks is hard !

The Adventurer

Do you think the Dredd Trailer will be attached to Prometheus? Because THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

vzzbux

I would say, personally, that all SCI-FI/Comic book adaptions would carry it over the summer.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

IAMTHESYSTEM

It would have to be advertised after Nine o'clock on British TV. If  they went for a TV campaign that is.

How expensive would that be? Superbowl Ads cost squillions but British TV Advertising? Bit cheaper surely?

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Goaty

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 06 February, 2012, 01:25:15 PM
It would have to be advertised after Nine o'clock on British TV. If  they went for a TV campaign that is.

How expensive would that be? Superbowl Ads cost squillions but British TV Advertising? Bit cheaper surely?

Advert during the C4 The Coppers? ;)

MR. ELIMINATOR

I looked through the last few pages and didn't see anything on them so I will post them. Some new pics on Dredd, they are watermarked by the site that posted them to me, but dunno weather there are originals none watermarked or not.

There are two more on the site, but one in particular may be a bit spoilerish.

http://karlurbankiwi.creatuforo.com/dredd2012filming-promotion-still-temas16703.html#16703

I am not sure what to make of these, not too fond of the picture of Dredd where he looks as though he is crying.

Goaty

Fuck! THAT BRILLIANT! It not been on before, MR Eliminator!

Goaty

Honest, very excited! As Karl Urban looks perfectly as Dredd! Great chin! Great uniform and helmet! None lack about it!

Anderson looks so perfect as well!

Like that lawgiver!

That was so spoiler scene, but very violent of course for Dredd!

MR. ELIMINATOR

I really like the picture of Anderson and Dredd together, and Dredd shooting something. The middle one was probably just a bad timing shot.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Don't think it's a shot in the film anyways, as you can see the reflection of a city in his visor and it doesn't look like Mega City.

radiator

Those pics are amazing.

Or at least that's what I would be saying if the helmet in that first picture didn't look comically huge.  :o

Weirdly, it looks fine in the ones below...

Mike Carroll

blackmocco

Oh fuck me, I can't wait for this. Middle pic's my favorite, to be honest. Looks perfect. BRING IT ON!!!
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com