Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atreides

Quote from: teckno viking on 04 April, 2016, 02:09:34 PM
Dredd got JUMPED!!!

"Eat this FIDO"

Also WIP on my creative thread pg2  repainted Disco Blue Mezco suit to Black and 1/12th scale LAWMASTERS x 3
https://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=42990.0
Nice one Teckno viking!

I noticed the golden shoulderpad and I thought mine isnt shiny like that but then its a bit smaller and it must be from the Re-action figure. My idea was later confirmed when I checked your other topic on the creative thread.

Nice work! It looks great!

Im not that handy in custom making figures so I tend to leave my figures as they are!
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

teckno viking

Thanks Atreides appreciate the kind words :D

Was fun and think I need make a white Leader of the pack werewolf next time.

Yes switched the eagles around as not a fan of the Mezco eagle and shoulder pad, so used the ReAction ones instead with a gold spray paint.
It is easy to do, just hotglue a magnet in place inside the eagle or as in my case dremel a hollow area so the Earth Magnet can be embedded and jobs done.

Just finishing the work on 3 Lawmasters I am scratch building (impatient for the ThreeA release). So new dio photos soon :D

Atreides

Did a little photoshoot with Mezco Dredd and 3A Death~~

I will face my Fear

Atreides

I will face my Fear

teckno viking

Very nice Atreides.

Like the lawgiver grab by Death.

Dash Decent

What will Dredd do next?  Reserve next week's prog today!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

teckno viking

Teaser of the Lawmaster WIP builds

More on Pg2 my 1/12 DREDD world thread https://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=42990.15

Dreddzilla

So, any word from Mez about the dark blue uniform Dredd?

teckno viking

Isn't he going to be an exclusive with the Blue Lawmasters?

TheTooN

Nice pics Atreides :)

Mezco havent given dates on the navy Dredd afaik. I asked on their FB page but didnt get a reply. I hope it isnt going to have its own Lawmaster. Regular's on order and I might go for the black and white one if and when it comes out but dont have room for 3 or 4 alongside 3 from 3A. I reckon Navy Dredd will look good enough on the reg bike but its an easy one for them to do so who knows.

I may have read somewhere that the Navy figure will be some kind of special release like the NYCC. Hard to keep up with so many sources and so much speculation. If it is a special via their website I just hope its made available to intl customers.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: TheTooN on 13 April, 2016, 09:02:07 PM
Nice pics Atreides :)

Mezco havent given dates on the navy Dredd afaik. I asked on their FB page but didnt get a reply. I hope it isnt going to have its own Lawmaster. Regular's on order and I might go for the black and white one if and when it comes out but dont have room for 3 or 4 alongside 3 from 3A. I reckon Navy Dredd will look good enough on the reg bike but its an easy one for them to do so who knows.

I may have read somewhere that the Navy figure will be some kind of special release like the NYCC. Hard to keep up with so many sources and so much speculation. If it is a special via their website I just hope its made available to intl customers.
Welcome to the group! And I've made my biases known, I LOVE the Navy Blue uniform and if or when Mezco releases it I'll buy a TON of them.

teckno viking

Thanks for the heads up. Another PX for customising ordered.

Mardroid

I was just thinking today I'd like one of these, but the price is a bit much.

Well not *specifically* this one. I love the goodie spread you get with this but I'm not really a fan of the sparkly uniform underneath. I prefer black, dark grey or navy.

But at this discounted price....

Hmm.

Mardroid

But off topic, as not Mezco, but.....

[ur="http://lairoftheoctopus.co.uk/Heavy-Armoured-Special-Cop-Female-16-Scale-Figure-PRE-ORDER-P5600636.aspx]Movie Anderson[/url] Sort of.

Seriously, a nice looking figure, but how do the creators get away with this? Being that similar? Is the name change enough?  I remember a a male version being posted on this site a couple of years back.