Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Denton

Alex, that's the best Christmas card I have seen this year! Wooly, Tharg needs to get you on a digitally painted strip right now! It's the new old school.
CrazyFoxMachine, NeilFord, Great stuff, have you had a go at one of the sample strips yet?

CYCLOPZ

A comic coverI did. No idea about who the characters are and stuff but..

Steven Denton

It's been a while since I did this for the first get well Carlos project so I guess it's ok to put it up.

CrazyFoxMachine

Hate to follow the magnificent Denton but here is an image for another amazing FERAL GARGANTUA jam (http://feralgargantua.deviantart.com/ DO JOIN IN).

"- The Blueshift Bombadier

- Doctor Damastes

I also chose to parody those bizarre 18th century paintings where there's always a landscape with people pointing in it. Or dueling in it. Or some other shit. What WAS THAT ALL ABOUT.

I love centuries out-of-date observations."

SuperSurfer

Bloody hell guys, are you trying to knock our confidence? You know who I'm talking about! Yes, you lot on the last few pages.

Zarjazzer

frick a drick these are all fantastic!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Peter Wolf

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Another copied Belardinelli panel as usual although obviously it is not identical plus its enlarged.I do these to improve my inking and brushwork.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

NeilFord

Dashed good thread this! Time to lower the tone, a bit sketchy, but I liked the shapes.

Dave Hedmark

Great aliens Neil!

Peter Wolf Nice inking! those are beautiful.

Fox great pic!

Spiderman Spiderman does whatever a spider can...

Bhuna

Dave, that is fantastic. Some real energy going on there. Are you going to ink it?
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Dave Hedmark

Thanks Bhuna! :D I had fun drawing it. yep once I finnish penciling I'm going to ink it.

NeilFord

Nice one Dave, Spidey's tough to draw, you've got his arachnd quality going on there just fine!

I've been trying out soem new techniques...

Kerrin

Oh man! I like that Neil, superb use of colour and an almost batik quality to it. Is it an illustration for anything specific? For some reason I'm thinking "The Hobbit", dwarfs in pointy hats...

Dave, that's an awesome Spidey.

NeilFord

Thanks Kerrin! No, nothing in particular, just sketching away and a wee scene started to emerge, so I thought I'd paint it up.

I've done an alt version too, with the colours toned down a bit and some more linework.

BMB

Past couple of days when I get the spare time I'm trying to practice drawing females without any reference, found myself too often having a bunch of pics opened while I drew females...and its also distracting. :P

Also, this thread is intimidating!