Main Menu

Ian Gibson's Lifeboat

Started by rogue69, 25 March, 2023, 07:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Large48

Alan's issue (or at least one of them!) was that he never worked for Rebellion so never signed the contract that meant all his work was owned by them, like everyone had to back in the day.

I'm presuming all creator owned published work since then has been specially negioated.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

nxylas

Quote from: Large48 on 22 June, 2023, 03:18:17 PMAlan's issue (or at least one of them!) was that he never worked for Rebellion so never signed the contract that meant all his work was owned by them, like everyone had to back in the day.

I'm presuming all creator owned published work since then has been specially negioated.
John Wagner never signed away the rights to Dredd either. There was talk a few years back that he had a case for suing them to obtain the rights, but he decided not to pursue it. Not sure I'd have been so sanguine in his position!
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

rogue69

The Legendary Shark

Looks good.

Then I lost three bloody hours to bloody You-bloody-Tube.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richard

Quote from: Large48 on 22 June, 2023, 03:18:17 PMAlan's issue (or at least one of them!) was that he never worked for Rebellion so never signed the contract that meant all his work was owned by them, like everyone had to back in the day.
That long before Rebellion bought 2000AD.

Richard