Main Menu

Hellman of Hammer Force: The Early Adventures: Volume 2 - March 2024

Started by Dash Decent, 07 July, 2023, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Hellman of Hammer Force: The Early Adventures: Volume 2 - Paperback, 128 pages, 28th March 2024

There has never before been an anti-hero like Hellman of Hammer Force in British comics!

From the invasion of Poland in 1939 through to the fall of Berlin in 1945, Hellman of Hammer Force saw action on many fronts, and this collection contains all the hard-hitting war stories told through the eyes of Hellman which were published in Battle from 1977 through to 1978.

This ground-breaking series of thrilling combat is written by Gerry Finley-Day (Rogue Trooper) and drawn by Mike Dorey (Ro-Busters) and Patrick Wright (Day of the Eagle).

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

Hellman Of Hammer Force - Downfall Webshop Exclusive Edition:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

Quote from: broodblik on 23 November, 2023, 12:50:01 PMHellman Of Hammer Force - Downfall Webshop Exclusive Edition:

Aye, this looks the biz, this and the Action special  BUT

why the feck can't we use our Subbie 50% savings on these?  :'(

You can't use it on clothes, specials, mugs and patches...

WHAT THE FECK CAN YOU USE IT ON?
DDT did a job on me

IndigoPrime

Probably because these volumes are created in small runs at a premium and Rebellion needs to get its money make to make them viable. I mean, otherwise half of us would be using a 50% voucher on the Apex Editions, right?

Proudhuff

I know, but take away the subs (and therefore progs and Megs) the clothes, mugs and special editions, what have the Romans ever done for us eh?
DDT did a job on me