Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippynumber1

Skullmo

I also got this from Wake. I am building my Hicklenton collection bit by bit!

It's a joke. I was joking.

Greg M.

Brilliant page - that's my absolute favourite 'Be pure! Be vigilant! Behave!' moment.

hippynumber1

Skullmo

Cheers Greg. Your Hicklenton pages are amazing!

o1s1n

Another Hicklenton?  :o

Beautiful! Yet again, I'm crazy jelly  :lol:

Call-Me-Kenneth

Lovely Hickleton Torquemada page, fantastic stuff Skullmo.

maryanddavid

That really is something else. Nice one Skullmo

Link Prime

Great Hicklenton & Flint pages Jacob!

I've recently purchased the Dredd page directly following the one you have (from Wake too), must post it soon.

Skullmo

Can we see the Dale Grail now please!

Colin YNWA

Maybe Dale's actual grail is keeping everyone on tender hooks wondering what his fictional grail might be?

ming

I refer you to my previous post... ;)

Quote from: ming on 05 June, 2013, 07:50:37 AM
Long ago, Dale mastered the important skill of how to keep a bunch of idiots in suspense...  :lol:

Dr Feeley Good

Another week,another page going up on ebay....probably one of Colin Macneil's best painted pages,the photo really doesn't do the colours or detail justice !!..item number 200937251651

Spikes

Quote from: SteveMillar on 27 June, 2013, 07:58:50 PM
Another week,another page going up on ebay....probably one of Colin Macneil's best painted pages,the photo really doesn't do the colours or detail justice !!..item number 200937251651

Killer page by Colin. And its payday tomorrow.....
And checking your other items, i see your also selling that Carl Critchlow Prog 1593 cover. Very nice, as well

And i see the Staples Dredd that you listed a bit ago has made it onto CAF now, and into a new collection Steve.
My, was that ever a nice piece. Shame it all pops up when i had 0% funds,  :'(

Simon Beigh

Blimey, you've got your finger on the pulse, JJ! Nothing escapes your web crawling, does it  :)

Yeah, well done on the sales Steve. I nearly went for the Staples, but something else caught my eye and then it went over my budget. Congrats though, and lovely pieces you are putting up at the mo.

But stand back everyone, JJ has money in his pocket and the wide world of eBay is waiting. What will he be posting on this thread next. Stay tuned...