Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CYCLOPZ

Judge Dredd fans should get a meddle for being the most patient group on the internet. I just feel like tearing this place up!

Two years we have to wait since the film was made, two years.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

dracula1

Never a truer word said.

Gonk

I hope you like it then Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahnderson's Shame.
coming at a cinema near you soon

A.Cow

vzzbux

Patient? You've got to be kidding.
Just go through these very film threads. You would hardly call alot of us on the board patient.
I for one am quite happy to sit back and wait for the film. The actors had done their acting and post production is well under way. Just put your feet up and let the little Piccy's and gifs filter through T'internet to whet your appetites.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Goaty

Quote from: vzzbux on 26 February, 2012, 09:00:02 PM
Patient? You've got to be kidding.
Just go through these very film threads. You would hardly call alot of us on the board patient.
I for one am quite happy to sit back and wait for the film. The actors had done their acting and post production is well under way. Just put your feet up and let the little Piccy's and gifs filter through T'internet to whet your appetites.

This I agree. :)

golledge100

Quote. Yes, I think we can definitely say that a trailer will be forthcoming before the release of the actual movie...     

You clearly have the same insider knowledge that Beaky Smoochies has Mr Clements or else how would you know this?
Are you in fact John Wagner?

Richmond Clements

Quote from: golledge100 on 26 February, 2012, 10:04:05 PM
Quote. Yes, I think we can definitely say that a trailer will be forthcoming before the release of the actual movie...     

You clearly have the same insider knowledge that Beaky Smoochies has Mr Clements or else how would you know this?

I can neither confirm or deny that.

CYCLOPZ

Quote from: A.Cow link=topic=34200.msg :lol:655995#msg655995 date=1330289338
Quote from: Anderson's Shame on 26 February, 2012, 03:05:05 PM
Judge Dredd fans should get a meddle

Oooh, I say.  SAUCY!

We should also get an edit function.

Goaty

Quote from: golledge100 on 26 February, 2012, 10:04:05 PM

Hello Scojo?

darnmarr

I'm John Wagner and so's my wife!

Beeks

I'm not John Wagner..

I'm Spartacus
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

mo im spartacus and so is john wagners wife :/
Never rub another mans rhubarb

A.Cow

Now I'm confused.

I know that the plural of John Wagner is Johns Wagner, but if you have more than one Spartacus is that Spartacii or Spartaca?

M.I.K.

More than two is a "Spartaqueue", (not to be confused with a "Spartacue", which is an ancient Greek method of undercooking food in an outdoor environment).