Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bissler

Quote from: CraveNoir on 03 September, 2012, 06:14:12 PM
Cineworld are taking bookings for DREDD 3D
http://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/5473
and 2D
http://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/5475

Not all cinemas are listed yet... at least my local isn't.

Mine neither CN!  Sort it out Cineworld Glasgow Renfrew Street!

radiator

The Bissler

Quote from: radiator on 03 September, 2012, 07:09:53 PM
Maybe that's it.

*Shudders*

It had better not be or my local Cineworld won't be seeing my business again any time soon!

CraveNoir

The Cineworld lists have been added to since they first appeared. I expect more will pop up tomorrow.
Lawless was only listed properly today.
Anna Karenina also opens the same day and it's got nothing.

Bubba Zebill

I guess this is an unlikely request as it's obviously not clear yet how Dredd will even play in the UK -But- If anyone learns anything about how it might roll out across Europe it'd be much appreciated. None of the films Ive seen have carried the trailer and there's a nasty rumour that (here anyway) it will go straight to DVD. Say it ain't so.

"The following titles have been removed from the release schedule, and many are likely to go straight to DVD in the Czech Republic.

Sparkle (USA, 2012) | IMDb
The Odd Life of Timothy Green (USA, 2012) | IMDb
Ruby Sparks (USA, 2012) | IMDb
The Apparition (USA, 2012) | IMDb
The Babymakers (USA, 2012) | IMDb
Red Lights (USA, 2012) | IMDb
The Players (France, 2012) | IMDb
7500 (USA, 2012) | IMDb
Dredd (UK, 2012) | IMDb
Finding Nemo 3D (USA, 2003) | IMDb"
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

dracula1

OH! Joy! . . .  after waiting all weekend the bookings have appeared on Vue Cinema. Where's that switch card (x2 tickets VIP for Thursday)! :-)

COMMANDO FORCES

The listings are up at various cinemas but some don't put their listings up till Tuesday. This is what happens at the ODEON in my town. I suppose we will have a better idea in 24hrs!

Stan

I just heard a trailer/competition promo on Absolute 80's, which was nice. Enter the insanely difficult comertition for tickets and an iPad here..
http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/freebies/competitions/dredd/index.html

Beeks

Quote from: The Bissler on 03 September, 2012, 07:43:50 PM
Quote from: radiator on 03 September, 2012, 07:09:53 PM
Maybe that's it.

*Shudders*

It had better not be or my local Cineworld won't be seeing my business again any time soon!

I doubt it..up until last night cineworld were only showing one cinema showing Dredd
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

vzzbux

I have six tickets for Vue Sunday 20:30 in my hand. first to book for that date/time as all seats were available to choose from. Hope this isn't a bad sign.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Stan

I've never booked ahead of time so I wouldn't really know.

COMMANDO FORCES

I've never booked online, I've always been a pop in a few days before and book, pictures goer!

Goaty

Three new HQ images. Third image is bit fault;

vzzbux

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 September, 2012, 10:12:32 PM
I've never booked online, I've always been a pop in a few days before and book, pictures goer!
I went to the actual Cinema (as it was on the way to the hospital) to book them as there is a booking fee for each ticket on line. £11 a ticket is alot but to add extra for each ticket is a disgrace, if there is to be a booking fee surely is should be one set price no matter how many tickets you order.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Tiplodocus

Quote from: Fisticuffs on 03 September, 2012, 05:27:08 PM
Awesome, Mr Urban does seem like a fantastic sport. :)

Yes. It's otherwise unheard of for a professional actor to do everything in their power to promote their current film and first headlining gig. ; o)
Be excellent to each other. And party on!