Main Menu

Lapsed Reader Returns

Started by mckee74, 10 February, 2015, 10:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mckee74

Been lurking around here a while and seemed sensible to join again.

Recently been getting back into comics. Spent a lot of my youth (and cash it seemed...) reading comics, going to conventions, watching sci-fi. The first two lapsed somewhat over the last decade or so but getting back into it now. Mainly it has to be said because of Dredd. The new (if that's the right word for a two year old movie) film was just too good. It's on my stand by list with films like Shawshank Redemption, Almost Famous and Alien, I just can watch it all the time. So yeah, started back on comics, started back on conventions (when did people start charging for their autographs!?), and with the Mega Collection out now it seems the perfect time to get back with Dredd.

So yeah, evening everyone.

Molch-R

Steve Green

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: mckee74 on 10 February, 2015, 10:32:55 PM
Recently been getting back into comics. Spent a lot of my youth (and cash it seemed...) reading comics, going to conventions, watching sci-fi.

Yeah, you'll need to get used to that bit again! My bank account dwindles daily as the stacks of graphic novels grow ever higher...

I'm sure that's how someone's going to discover my corpse. Crushed beneath a toppled stack of Hachette Dredd hardbacks.
@jamesfeistdraws

Heath C Ackley

"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Prodigal2

Hello and welcome from one prodigal to another.

Colin YNWA

Welcome back aboard, have fun.

Jacqusie

Welcome back, things don't change that much round ere...