Main Menu

2000 AD and Megazine cover prints launch

Started by IndigoPrime, 18 February, 2023, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Cover your walls in Thrill-power: get prints of the latest 2000 AD & Judge Dredd Megazine covers.

Available now from the Rebellion  store, these 12×16" & 18×24" print-on-demand prints are the perfect adornment for any habitation unit, with new designs every week! (As in, new designs will be added every week. The previous designs will remain available.)

Colin YNWA

Looked at these this morning and that The Out covers stands out a mile. Its makes a wonderful print as well as cover. Quite tempted.

IndigoPrime

I reckon the smaller size would fit into the IKEA RIBBA 40x50 almost perfectly. So I think that's the route I'll take.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I bought the large size THE OUT cover print, seeing as it's such a startlingly beautiful image and probably my favourite cover in years. Will be interested to see the quality when it turns up. Eventually, it will be framed and pit on the stairwell, where it will join Rod Serling and Boris & Elsa.

SBT

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

My print turned up this morning- safely packed in a triangular box much like a massive Toblerone. And I have since spent the day wanting chocolate, so thanks for that Tharg.

The print quality is excellent, the paperstock is nice and heavy and I am very pleased all told.

Now to get a frame!

SBT

IndigoPrime

Really glad to know the packaging is solid. I'm still torn between the two sizes. I need to measure up what space is left on my office wall.