Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraveNoir

Oh, with new clip from film too!
really need an edit function!!!!

chuffsteruk

MR. ELIMINATOR

I hope they release all clips where someone is speaking through those speakers online before hand. I had to watch the lockdown bit over and over to understand the bits where it is in a a big open space. Same with this one, dunno what he says in the middle bit.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Still bloody cool though.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Ah, think it was 'Just in case you've forgotten'  Once you know what it is you wonder how you couldn't tell.

Beeks

Two page spread in todays Shortlist

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Apestrife

Can't wait to see this in a theatre, the dead silence when tells the block that "Ma Ma is not the law. I am the law." haha!

dracula1

Just announced on virginmedia. Com via Facebook possible new Dredd clip?  Couldn't look at it to check as my mobile doesn't support the site content :-/

James Stacey

its about 10 seconds long, Dredd saying 'I am the law'. A couple of seconds extra not in the trailer.

radiator

I'm not fussed about the new clip... seeing as I'M WATCHING THE BLOODY FILM IN 3 AND A HALF HOURS TIME!!!

chuffsteruk

Bah,it's the same clip from Sky News!

MR. ELIMINATOR

Quote from: radiator on 30 August, 2012, 03:21:24 PM
I'm not fussed about the new clip... seeing as I'M WATCHING THE BLOODY FILM IN 3 AND A HALF HOURS TIME!!!

Basta!! :D

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

Beeks

I might stay off this forum for the next week if a load of you are watching it tonight

Don't want any more opinions..just want to see it  :D
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens